4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
as someone whos never heard of SubscriberStar what is it and what does it mean for the game will it help the dev in funding the game and will we go back to having monthly updates
1567367823875.png

Reactions: gasterix1212

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
an easy way to do updates for this game would be to add to the scenes we all ready have example
the morning and evening under the table
morning exercise with mom
groping in the storge room libery and kichen
i think theres more scenes like them but you get the idea
one scene id add is when Vera is in the stables with the dog ether kick him out the way or join in on the fun :devilish:

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2017
Follow the photos i have posted it is really easy to just search for them .-. Also it helps if you read previous post and you will need to scroll down a bit on that page to find the fan art.
I had read the last few pages, used the search thread function and have regularly read this thread since its creation. Thought i remembered all the fan art being collected in a easy to view fashion such as a seperate thread or OP link. I may be misremembering or further losing my sanity though.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Do someone knows a way to play it on android?
There's an app on the PlayStore that can load RPGMaker games but only XP, I believe. I tried to do so with this game months ago with no luck, always threw an error since it's made with VX Ace and it's not supported by the app.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes