4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
DR Bones 2 game is the reason why i start play erotic games, after playin Manor, that animation quality and all of thing realy amaze me. After playing this game never find other games that near this much quality. Soo sad that DR Bones choose milking game while he can be legend of this sector.
you are totally correct. The game is great. I like the story, the characters and the animation, but Dr. Bones is Dr. Bones

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
DR Bones 2 game is the reason why i start play erotic games, after playin Manor, that animation quality and all of thing realy amaze me. After playing this game never find other games that near this much quality. Soo sad that DR Bones choose milking game while he can be legend of this sector.
While the Doc's artwork is quite pleasing, he is by far not the only provider of quality content. If you (or anybody else for that matter) are into mother-son erotics, then these games might strike your fancy as well. It took me quite some time to find them, so maybe I can spare you the effort. I've also linked them for premium comfort:

Painted Artwork:
-) Amity Park
-) Behind the Dune
-) Zombie's Retreat 1 (completed) & 2
-) Demon Deals
-) SexNote
-) S.H.E.L.T.E.R. (completed)

CGI:
-) Dreams of Desire (completed)
-) The Visit (completed)
-) The Wish (completed)
-) Dark Neighborhood (completed)
-) Lust Epidemic (completed)
-) The Gift Reloaded
-) A Wife and Mother
-) Mystwood Manor
-) Man of the House (completed)
-) Power Vacuum
-) Shut Up And Dance
-) The Tyrant
-) UFO

Last edited:

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
In short, this game (The Manor) hasn't been updated in over 7 months and there haven't been any teasers or whatnot until like last week. Pretty much any game in here without any teasers or confirmation of being worked on receives the "Abandoned" tag but never happened.
The other game (Survivor's Guilt) was created to keep his Patreon account up and running, but after 2 years and receiving the "Abandoned" tag, a new update comes out which has little content.

The deal is that it's suspicious a new update only happened after the "Abandoned" tag went like and remember, this update is 2 YEARS after the original version released, waaaaay more time abandoned adrifted than the usual 6 months for games to be tagged as "Abandoned" and when the update dropped, it was buggy so it felt like a rushed update to remove the "Abandoned" tag.

I think that's pretty much it? Help me out, Pwener haha
pretty much summs it up. Maybe lets add some personal beef and insults to it. But those got removed by the Mods. :( Many of my postings just faded away.... not fair :KEK:
I've got you fam :HideThePain:

To add to what my comrade was saying; Bones further complicated things for himself when he used the excuse that updates weren't coming out regularly because he was suffering from "personal issues," an excuse that has been used in the past by other devs that turned out to be nothing else but scammers that abandoned their games after gaining large sums of money from supporters.

Things further escalated when Dr. Bones showed up here personally and decided to do witty comebacks to defend his person against a diverse list of accusations. Mods deemed the whole thing a disaster and cracked down so certain posts were deleted by them and Dr. Bones. Very sad.

Since that event the "hate train" against the good doctor only gained momentum and he is now being labeled a "scammer" by some in the community, not only in this thread but in others that have nothing to do with his games as I have personally witnessed.

In my opinion, people are just being overly dramatic for the lulz and so they call him a scammer whereas they were simply saying he was lazy before. He's sort of becoming a meme and people think it's funny to criticize him. Notice that when he showed up here last he didn't address the drama and people responded to him positively like nothing was wrong.
Well that's sad. I was enjoying this little story a lot. Seemed like it had a lot of passion into it but ig life hits. Ty for summing this up for me.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
you are totally correct. The game is great. I like the story, the characters and the animation, but Dr. Bones is Dr. Bones
The problem is that people still give him chance after chance. If patrons on the whole stopped funding him, he'd get in gear to reclaim that money. I work at a place where regardless of what you are doing, you get paid. So while I'm busting my ass, someone could be checking their DMs or fingering their ass and still get paid the same as me. The smart person honestly is the ass-fingerer. But in order to stop that bs, you take away the money.

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
The problem is that people still give him chance after chance. If patrons on the whole stopped funding him, he'd get in gear to reclaim that money. I work at a place where regardless of what you are doing, you get paid. So while I'm busting my ass, someone could be checking their DMs or fingering their ass and still get paid the same as me. The smart person honestly is the ass-fingerer. But in order to stop that bs, you take away the money.
Except that Dr.Bones makes this game out of passion and not for the money. If patrons stopped giving to him, he would simply take longer to earn money otherwise, might lose motivation to share his content, and the rate of posting, if not lowered, would stay the same. Believing that it is enough to stop giving for the creator to change is simply a mistaken idea of a frustrated person. And besides, the most frustrated and those who criticize Dr.Bones the most are ALWAYS the ones who don't give him anything.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I was going to comment on the obvious contradiction of that post....but you two beat me to it. Good on ya.

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
People are stupid, Poor Dr. Bones, as I understand you.

For the last of the bottom who have trouble conceiving a financial logic. When you have a professional activity "A" which brings you money, and next to it you have a creative activity "B" which also brings you a little money, lose this entry of money "B" , reduces cash flow, and does not encourage you to go faster, quite the contrary. If the need for money arises following the loss of income "B", the need to force primary income "A" will be paramount, and the time allocated to creative activity "B"will be further reduced. Another possibility would be to find a source of income "C", and in this case, why continue to produce the activity "B", if not for the passion? In short, I had been told that the sexually frustrated lacked logic and devoted themselves to the most direct and sloppy reflections, but I did not imagine that this could also allow a disappearance of common sense.

My English is probably bad because it's not my native language, but considering the little effort that people, who will react to this comment, will make to understand it precisely, I don't feel the need to clarify more than that.

Ciao the frustrated. <3

DP_Iris

Jan 20, 2020
people stop supporting when a game takes half a year or longer to get an update.. if this is his main income then i dont get why it takes so long
While the Doc's artwork is quite pleasing, he is by far not the only provider of quality content. If you (or anybody else for that matter) are into mother-son erotics, then these games might strike your fancy as well. It took me quite some time to find them, so maybe I can spare you the effort. I've also linked them for premium comfort:

Painted Artwork:
-) Amity Park
-) Behind the Dune
-) Zombie's Retreat 1 (completed) & 2
-) Demon Deals
-) SexNote
-) S.H.E.L.T.E.R. (completed)

CGI:
-) Dreams of Desire (completed)
-) The Visit (completed)
-) The Wish (completed)
-) Dark Neighborhood (completed)
-) Lust Epidemic (completed)
-) The Gift Reloaded
-) A Wife and Mother
-) Mystwood Manor
-) Man of the House (completed)
-) Power Vacuum
-) Shut Up And Dance
-) The Tyrant
-) UFO
you are a person of great taste! Behind the dune, Zombie's retreat and Siren's other works are amazing

Reactions: Crispyking

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017

For the last of the bottom who have trouble conceiving a financial logic. When you have a professional activity "A" which brings you money, and next to it you have a creative activity "B" which also brings you a little money, lose this entry of money "B" , reduces cash flow, and does not encourage you to go faster, quite the contrary. If the need for money arises following the loss of income "B", the need to force primary income "A" will be paramount, and the time allocated to creative activity "B"will be further reduced. Another possibility would be to find a source of income "C", and in this case, why continue to produce the activity "B", if not for the passion? In short, I had been told that the sexually frustrated lacked logic and devoted themselves to the most direct and sloppy reflections, but I did not imagine that this could also allow a disappearance of common sense.

My English is probably bad because it's not my native language, but considering the little effort that people, who will react to this comment, will make to understand it precisely, I don't feel the need to clarify more than that.

Ciao the frustrated. <3
You are missing/missed or didn't read the part where in a post of his own ( since removed) he stated <paraphrased> -why should he pause payments as it was his only source of income - ( actually stated he would have to look for a job)
-if people want to support him that is most definitely their choice
but there are two sides

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
You are missing/missed or didn't read the part where in a post of his own ( since removed) he stated <paraphrased> -why should he pause payments as it was his only source of income - ( actually stated he would have to look for a job)
-if people want to support him that is most definitely their choice
but there are two sides
Even though the donations he would receive for his games would be his only source of income, it is not up to people who do not give and who therefore do not deserve to benefit from the game, to demand that donors stop giving, hoping to see their update desires satisfied.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Even though the donations he would receive for his games would be his only source of income, it is not up to people who do not give and who therefore do not deserve to benefit from the game, to demand that donors stop giving, hoping to see their update desires satisfied.
It doesn't mean we can't make fun of them though

Last edited:

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
Nobody demanded anything from the donors. Nobody ever said the donors should stop or do anything. It has been demanded that Bones takes responsibility. That he pauses the payments, not the donors.

I also still don't get it, why people like you still defend him. Are you all living in a dream world? There was a post of him, where he basically said: "F** you all, I want change a shit." And you all like "Oh, ok, guess I pay you more then. Such a good boy.". Pathetic.

There is no update of anything from him. What is the status of his "Personal problems"? When can someone expect a new update? What is the timeline? There is a Trello board, without updates for weeks, now he changed something to 1/5... AFTER WEEKS!

But you're right. I don't really care about that. Not my waste of hope, time and money.

Bruka

May 10, 2021

Ciao the frustrated. <3
You literally said "Except that Dr.Bones makes this game out of passion and not for the money."
If he was so passionate he wouldn't be in the thread defending his delay and instead be working on his game.
If he was so passionate he wouldn't take this long in the first place after years of experience.
If he was so passionate he wouldn't be REMAKING his ABANDONED game.
If he was so passionate half of the game wouldn't have that annoying "NOT IMPLEMENTED" caution sign (that one was kind of personal but man if it's not in the game, why have the option it's just filler.)

All I said was the guy that has his main source of income coming from making a game does it for money. Which is a fact no matter how many times you flip it.

Now you're just calling people too stupid to understand when you're really just moving the goalpost for something that nobody is even saying, we just pointed out your hypocrisy. All of what we're saying is that out of all things Bones is, PASSIONATE ain't one of them.

CaTa-SF

Jun 16, 2019
Dude, you're either trolling, too naive, or a unique kind of idiot. I don't even care if the mods delete my reply anymore.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes