4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1796161
I've seen a lot of screens involving our boy Scythe, but good lord this one takes the cake. He's gone and fallen for the banana, hard.

He just can't seem to understand why not cares for his lovely little boy as much as he does.

Don't worry, bud. He'll notice you one day.
Considered how shitty he's treated other supporters and banned everyone on his discord it would be hard to even feel sympathy for Bones, why should we give a shit about his health when he didn't gave a shit about other?

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
View attachment 1796161
I've seen a lot of screens involving our boy Scythe, but good lord this one takes the cake. He's gone and fallen for the banana, hard.

He just can't seem to understand why not cares for his lovely little boy as much as he does.

Don't worry, bud. He'll notice you one day.
The sad part, is that he tries reeeeelly hard to be funny with the last line, that comes from a search website for hotels. So... not only he is not funny, but doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
The guy just posted this, the last lines made me LOL
"No update this month??!! Who would've thunk!!!" Hahaha omg, I am so not surprise. And there goes May hahaha. It looks like my bet is still on track, we wont see any 18C until the end of the year or january of 2023.
I hate to be right, and I'm sorry for those waiting, but he ain't going to release any update.
What a character...

albinzelrin

Jun 13, 2017
Lmfao the fact he won't pause subscriptions really separates him from the other devs, that shit is dirty. I guess the next update, that if you remember is just an extension of v0.18, will be 5 months late. This shit is fuckin' wild like goddamn he's got the perfect scam going, so far, he's had family emergencies, friend emergencies, now a medical one, what other box(s) need to be ticked before he's ran the entire adult game dev gamut?

Apr 16, 2020
Thanks! :) But i know that. I just though anyone have a underrated Diamond to share, if u know what i mean. I tried some Games but i dont enjoy many of them. Games like this one or Daily Lives are great, with great animation.
If you already know how to do that, then I don't really know if you can find great games that isn't there already
-
But I guess I can recommend something to read, this one was really good imo 401896

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
My brother in law had a kidney stone, and one big enough to be removed bia surgery. He is a blacksmith, and continued working with the pain.
Just a little example of a case, to reflect, not only how fake his tale is. But also, how big of a whiny baby he is and a slacker bastard, if true.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
I would appreciate if we kept complaining about the developers in a separate thread so that those of us who want to see game-relevant comments can do so without needing to scroll past many comments of no interest.
Haha, what there is to talk about a game that hasn't grown in a year?
Also, there is the people who ask the same question every single time, with the answer at 1 page of distance or the OP and going back 1 page is too much for them.
So yeah...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
I love when people complain about creators on a PIRATE forum. I'm never sure how they don't stab themselves with the irony. If you don't support them financially stop complaining you have no right. If you DO support them financially, STOP. That's it. No one wants to listen to you whine on a pirate forum. We want to come in, see if there are any updates, see that there isn't, and move on.

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
I would appreciate if we kept complaining about the developers in a separate thread so that those of us who want to see game-relevant comments can do so without needing to scroll past many comments of no interest.
There isn't much of a game to talk about. That's what happens when updates are scarce.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
That premise doesn't make sense.
Basically you're saying:
if you don't pay then you don't have right to complain
if you pay, you have right, but you should stop paying, and if you do it; then you don't have right to complain

duuude, it's clearly a circular reasoning (fallacy) :HideThePain:
What is circular about that reasoning?
He just says:
If you don't pay, you don't have the right to complain as you haven't been cheated out of your money.
If you pay, you earn the right to complain about dev's efficiency.

You make it a circular reasoning by adding "but you should stop paying".
Nobody tells you to stop paying, but you can choose to do so if you don't agree with the way he works.
(I don't, so I don't support him anymore.)

But I must say, there really is irony in a pirating forum complaining about the way a dev makes money. It's a matter of context.
(And don't tell me this isn't a pirating forum because "some devs build up their fanbase here". This place still exists to get games for free, no matter if they're behind a paywall or not.)

Last edited:

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Nobody tells you to stop paying, but you can choose to do so if you don't agree with the way he works.
If you DO support them financially, STOP.
xd

anyway, i understand the idea of people getting tired about some topics, but you always can just skip some pages to not read what you don't want to.
in fact start to discuss or complain about what people complain only fuels to the discussion. i like the idea of ''let it happen'' better, trying to play smarty by disqualifying others (regardless of whether it's true or not) only makes others angry :illuminati:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes