4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
ALRIGHT let me shift this in another direction. I was going through his public discord and I came across something that could change the game entirely. If you look, a lot of the best stuff is actually made by his fans of the game, and one guy made a REALLY GOOD 3D render of Martha. Im curious if anyone knows this guy and if it would be possible to say, port this, to more of a VR environment. Maybe even allow other fans to use it to make scenes of their own? View attachment 1806523
You know, when I originally saw that image I thought the style of the model, if not the model itself, seemed familiar, and I just realized why. It's similar to the models (at least the more human ones) from Breeders of the Nephelym, which is not a bad thing. (It may also just be something easily adapted from preexisting models and be similar because the same preexisting models were adapted.)
Incidentally I would also say that while Martha has my favorite state, namely "Passionate," since it has the most romantic undertone of all the currently included content, I'm not personally a fan of her phenotype (though I still prefer it over Vera's (who also have both of my least favorite states)). I much prefer Lucile in that regard, though with her I really wish the character angle was one of sexual ignorance due to innocence rather than due to stupidity. Oh well.

Another thing I really wish was a thing in this game (but is almost guaranteed to never happen or, if it did, only happen sometime in the 22nd century with current work ethic) is internal consistency. For instance, Lucile being surprised at the novelty of an interaction like fingering or being penetrated, or her confusion about her first encounter with semen, should only surprise and confuse her the first time. There are so many scenes in this game that would enormously benefit from having "first time" and "subsequent times" variants to not only add flavor and - dare I say it - new content (that could even be based on old content, possibly just with different dialogue), but also not challenge the player's suspension of disbelief as much.
In fact, having just written that, it actually seems like an odd choice to not do that. It would be easy... again, it could genuinely just be the same scene with different dialogue. It would require even less work than the reworking being done at the moment, and would be an incredibly efficient way to "pad" the content. Now I've annoyed myself...

Last edited:
Reactions: KillerBee487

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I had to install RPGVX Ace RTP because of another game, now The Manor has no sound and I really dig the menu song. Anyone knows a fix? I uninstalled the RTP and extracted The Manor .rar again but it persists

nimrod08

May 8, 2017
hello guys, ask, can help me, how to sex with martha at yoga scane, i just stuck in *ssjob, thanks u
well there it ends, there is no sex scene in this one. if ur looking for new or hidden content, nah not happening, bones is to lazy to even finish up the rest of his update. when i'm too old and shooting dust from my pipe,maybe then we have an actual good update on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: Riven is my cumdump
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes