4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Lelebakar25

Mar 25, 2022
well there it ends, there is no sex scene in this one. if ur looking for new or hidden content, nah not happening, bones is to lazy to even finish up the rest of his update. when i'm too old and shooting dust from my pipe,maybe then we have an actual good update on this one.
thank you for answering bro, I hope there is an update at a later time, too bad a good game had to stop halfway :D

bigbuffguy

May 30, 2018
My brother in law had a kidney stone, and one big enough to be removed bia surgery. He is a blacksmith, and continued working with the pain.
Just a little example of a case, to reflect, not only how fake his tale is. But also, how big of a whiny baby he is and a slacker bastard, if true.
So, I'm not trying to defend the dev or anything, but I literally just passed a 6mm stone last week which was lodged in my left ureter for almost 2 months, ultimately requiring ultrasonic pulverization to pass. Some days you may be fine, but some days you just want to curl up into a ball and die, and those bad days really leave you with no energy or motivation for the good days.

Funny enough, the fact your brother in law's stone required surgery means it probably didn't hurt all that much (relatively speaking), as they're only removed surgically if they're too large to pass out of the kidney into the ureter, which is where the real pain starts.

But anyway I literally just stumbled into this thread to see if there was any update to the game I downloaded a few months ago and saw this - sounds like this dev was pretty flaky to begin with so he may well just be looking for an excuse, who knows. Just wanted to lend some context to anyone trying to play off kidney stones like it's nothing - the pain is literally worse than childbirth and likely the worst pain the typical human will ever experience.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
You all do realize do more we post the more "popular" the game seems. The system and algorithms don't care if the post is a compliment or an insult all it sees is thread activity and we are keeping it active. When new users come they don't know the large number of post calling out the devs bad work ethic all they see is the large number off post. That in the heads = wow this game must really be popular for so many users to say so much about it. Which in a way is kind of right, as if we didn't like what the game was or had the potential to be none of us would even be here. You know what they say at times. No publicity is bad publicity. Even taking the time to say this game sucks in a way means that the game was important enough to you to take the time to insult.

Just imagine how the thread would look if we actually let it start to gather those cobwebs. When people went to look at it and they saw that it was either pages of the same question being asked over and over again, or had now new post in forever.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
But anyway I literally just stumbled into this thread to see if there was any update to the game I downloaded a few months ago and saw this - sounds like this dev was pretty flaky to begin with so he may well just be looking for an excuse
Literally?! The exact same thing just literally happened to me not so long ago. What a tiny world. And even so I didn't have any problems going to work. Oh and also, didn't die!

Unlike our beloved Banana Bones..... his stone is unique.. he told us literally that his rose of life looses a petal every time someone ask the forbiden question, and so the stone growths in size, getting him ever closer to his demise...

..and I am sorry to inform you my stonefriend buddy.. that you just, literally, committed the act that mustn't be done

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bigbuffguy

May 30, 2018
Literally?! The exact same thing just literally happened to me not so long ago. What a tiny world. And even so I didn't have any problems going to work. Oh and also, didn't die!
Wow, it's almost like different people can have different experiences! What an incredible concept! Also not sure why you're so hung up on my use of the word "literally," so I'm just going to assume this is your first conversation with a real human being and offer a little advice: being a condescending ass usually isn't the best starting point.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Sooo i'm a little bit late to the party here lol, just started playing this game a couple of days ago and came here to check the news about it.. so, what's the deal with it ? Is it abandonned or what ? saw some complains here and there

nimrod08

May 8, 2017
Sooo i'm a little bit late to the party here lol, just started playing this game a couple of days ago and came here to check the news about it.. so, what's the deal with it ? Is it abandonned or what ? saw some complains here and there
"some" complains here and there xD

it's like 1k pages full of complains and maybe 20-30 sites with actual discussion about the game cause there isn't much to discuss but a lot to complain.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I still remember when I first played this game, I said to myself if there were other types of games with that perverted mentality and art and surfing and surfing the internet I found a few but still sometimes I come to this thread to see if there is any news.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes