4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Wait "per year"? Damn, lemme grab my own pitchfork
The February update was rushed out after people were upset after it being like 4-6 months with no update. He broke the update he was working on into 3 mini updates and has only released 1 so far. So in the span of 7-9 months there has only been a mini update which reworked old scenes.

May 11, 2022
The February update was rushed out after people were upset after it being like 4-6 months with no update. He broke the update he was working on into 3 mini updates and has only released 1 so far. So in the span of 7-9 months there has only been a mini update which reworked old scenes.
Don't forget about the long anticipated fan-favorite horse sounds! One horribly compressed .mp3 of a neighing horse more than makes up for lack of new content like story or scenes, I mean, who really wants to see the mom get banged, right? We're all just here for horse sounds.

JawsGawkGawk

Nov 22, 2021
@TheNextTraveler

i liked your " 99% excuses and 1% work" ,had to put it out there.

View attachment 1826819 View attachment 1826820
im so glad im not the only one that saw through this BS, dude thank you for saying it, I find the game to be good, but ive been following this game since 2017. How long does it take to pump this out, hes taken longer then any movie or game production ever. Granted he may be on his own, but how much money does this dude get to be slackin.

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
Don't forget about the long anticipated fan-favorite horse sounds! One horribly compressed .mp3 of a neighing horse more than makes up for lack of new content like story or scenes, I mean, who really wants to see the mom get banged, right? We're all just here for horse sounds.
remember ALSO, that the third part of this update are the dog sounds...

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Just play the game for ten minutes and you be able to finish all the content from start to now that took years and years to release. Thats right.. ten minutes of content... years to get to that ten minutes.
that's an exaggeration, but if you want to get a full save then click on search on top right corner & find it: 1653830065930.png

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
You all do realize do more we post the more "popular" the game seems. The system and algorithms don't care if the post is a compliment or an insult all it sees is thread activity and we are keeping it active. When new users come they don't know the large number of post calling out the devs bad work ethic all they see is the large number off post. That in the heads = wow this game must really be popular for so many users to say so much about it. Which in a way is kind of right, as if we didn't like what the game was or had the potential to be none of us would even be here. You know what they say at times. No publicity is bad publicity. Even taking the time to say this game sucks in a way means that the game was important enough to you to take the time to insult.

Just imagine how the thread would look if we actually let it start to gather those cobwebs. When people went to look at it and they saw that it was either pages of the same question being asked over and over again, or had now new post in forever.
If we didn't post all the negative content then somebody stumbling onto this "game" (in quotations because it doesn't have enough content for that label yet) for the first time would blindsided by the crook that is Dr Bones... Dr. Hmm. I think the Dr stands for Doesn't Release, as in bones doesn't release updates. Or Don't Rely, as in don't rely on him releasing any more than one update every 18 months.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
If we didn't post all the negative content then somebody stumbling onto this "game" (in quotations because it doesn't have enough content for that label yet) for the first time would blindsided by the crook that is Dr Bones... Dr. Hmm. I think the Dr stands for Doesn't Release, as in bones doesn't release updates. Or Don't Rely, as in don't rely on him releasing any more than one update every 18 months.
good point, ppl need to see hes scammy or they might support him

nimrod08

May 8, 2017
can we close this threat already? he wont finish this update anytime soon an we only repeat this nonsense over and over again.
but u have to give him that he is a genius scammer. instead of releasing 2-3 updates a year he does 1 and splits it into 3 parts so that his monkeys think they get the same amount of content. ohh hwat does monkey do for their banana. kinda love it how the world wokrs these days..so simple and yet it drives u mad cause ur brain cant comprehend all those stupid people and their decisions. hmm should write a book about it..but then again who would read it? those monkey's sure wont. ah shit..getting offtopic again..sorry my bad i was in a flow..back to topic.

close this damn threat and mark it as abandoned i'm not asking nicely...thats an order!!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes