4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
Sooo i'm a little bit late to the party here lol, just started playing this game a couple of days ago and came here to check the news about it.. so, what's the deal with it ? Is it abandonned or what ? saw some complains here and there
i mean, it might as well be, game hasnt seen content in more than a year, just a guy expliting the subscribestar exploit

• Sad
Reactions: nandaja

TheNextTraveler

Apr 9, 2022
Sooo i'm a little bit late to the party here lol, just started playing this game a couple of days ago and came here to check the news about it.. so, what's the deal with it ? Is it abandonned or what ? saw some complains here and there
Not officially, but to summarize, the dev is like 99% excuses and 1% work. He took months to release an update with 1 new scene or something, I don't even remember. My last post here was about a month ago when he was supposedly working on a new update, but kept failing the release date. Now it seems like he is sick and might die of kidney stones.

BaleD

Jan 11, 2018
it smells like dick in here
honestly tho everytime he speaks it ssounds more and more like he's just Doc's alt covering for himself
There's no way anyone could be that much of a sycophant
You'd think so, but I'm under the impression that Scythe believes he's found his "community" in this server. I mean, he sounds like a particularly lonely coomer, and if you notice, more often than not, he's usually ignored with his random announcements. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a tendency to dm a lot of the people in the chat to an excessive degree.

GTPern

May 24, 2022
So this game is definitely legit great - and it seems the updates are too far and few in between for people's satisfaction.

What would be a schedule you'd think an indie Dev could keep that would be satisfying? I'd hate to be the Dev and see this kind of backlash as it would kill motivation to continue the project.

Because I'm new here and don't know shit - .18B released in February 2022? So it's been 3 months with no update and that's where the community's ire is directed right?

Redleg

Apr 22, 2018
Bones draws ire because he's one of those guys that says one thing and does another. This particular update was supposed to be part of the one released in February. And it's actually another take on an old scene that has been in the game forever. AND it's already done (you can see the pics in his preview section on discord). He already has the art for it he just won't actually code it into the game.

Plus he always has something happening. First it was a kidney stone. Now he's just getting over a fever, and he's found out guess what another kidney stone.

I don't have a problem with his actual work, when he actually releases stuff. I have a problem with his severe lack of work ethic and the fact he's basically fleecing people for money right now. I used to be a patreon to him back in the day but the first time he tried that huge release gap and still collecting money scam I lol noped outta there.

In short, he's dishonest and lazy even if he gives the people what they want on occassion.

albinzelrin

Jun 13, 2017
So this game is definitely legit great - and it seems the updates are too far and few in between for people's satisfaction.

What would be a schedule you'd think an indie Dev could keep that would be satisfying? I'd hate to be the Dev and see this kind of backlash as it would kill motivation to continue the project.

Because I'm new here and don't know shit - .18B released in February 2022? So it's been 3 months with no update and that's where the community's ire is directed right?
The problem is he released an incomplete update, promised the one single scene left that would comprise 0.18c would be out by the end of February, then March, by end of April and now he's saying by the end of May/into June. Which would mean 4 to 5 months for a SINGLE scene, then however many months until a new update after this one scene is released.

Prior to this, the new update took around 7 months to come up and I believe, as do others, it was done only because this thread was marked abandoned at the time. There's a myriad of other issues but the straight lying and scamming are what's doing it at the moment.

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017

oh honey you are not seeing things as they are, te update says february, yes, but its part of a 3 part update of remake of old scenes, no new content, and it has only been one scene per update, PER YEAR, see now why the pitchforks and torches are on?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes