4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
can we close this threat already? he wont finish this update anytime soon an we only repeat this nonsense over and over again.
but u have to give him that he is a genius scammer. instead of releasing 2-3 updates a year he does 1 and splits it into 3 parts so that his monkeys think they get the same amount of content. ohh hwat does monkey do for their banana. kinda love it how the world wokrs these days..so simple and yet it drives u mad cause ur brain cant comprehend all those stupid people and their decisions. hmm should write a book about it..but then again who would read it? those monkey's sure wont. ah shit..getting offtopic again..sorry my bad i was in a flow..back to topic.

close this damn threat and mark it as abandoned i'm not asking nicely...thats an order!!
That's an easy fix...take it off your list and don't read the thread again.

Reactions: Fayrus

nimrod08

May 8, 2017
That's an easy fix...take it off your list and don't read the thread again.
i dont have it my list.. just casually stoping by and i dont care about the game( anymore, used to love it).. but common be real dude or dudette(no gendering here), for the sake of our mental health(and maybe bones,dunno if there is any saving) this thing here should be removed,closed or atleast tagged as abandoned.. it would calm the mind of so many people and maybe just maybe that is the little step that bones need to up his work.. these days it's just not good for you to have to worry about so many things, and this thread or this game in particular should not be one of those things..i know that there are people who are checking every few hours if there is an update..and they get disapointed again..and again...and again..over and over again..
just end this farce and let people move on and be happy

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
that's an exaggeration, but if you want to get a full save then click on search on top right corner & find it: View attachment 1838004
Is it tho...?
An exaggeration i mean.
Boil it down to the pure content and take away the overly infuriating grind and you have 10 minutes of content... and that fact right there should be a good enough example of bones character to dissuade anyone from monetarily supporting his lazy and disreputable dev style.

InsaneGame

Oct 13, 2020
When the MC hit 10 points in Depravation, it will trigger a new variation of an old event. with a new option, that is animated. That would be the last scene of this build/demo/alpha/proof of concept thing that is this game.

I'm already working in the next update that will add at least 3 h-scenes and a few ecchi-scenes... and of course will extend the involvement of Doyle in the MC actions.

But I really don't want to spoil much... I would like to reward exploration and not simply deliver a walkthrough.
But don't worry... as you can see, the map it's not that big for you to get lost in action.
I'd rather see some sort of story progression as well. The updates take forever, unlike the monthly once you where aiming for. If you are going to take your time, make the updates worth it. Maybe make it less grindy and more quest related and add some hidden spy camera action for the protagonist. Some sort of pay/work system, so he can make money for the items he can buy not just at the merchant but also on his computer.

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
I'd rather see some sort of story progression as well. The updates take forever, unlike the monthly once you where aiming for. If you are going to take your time, make the updates worth it. Maybe make it less grindy and more quest related and add some hidden spy camera action for the protagonist. Some sort of pay/work system, so he can make money for the items he can buy not just at the merchant but also on his computer.
It is nice to hope, but let's be realist here, if the next update is released (which is only revamps of an old scene), it will probably be the last one.

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
I think Vera could has been more exploded. Dr Bones drawn her very sexy, but the scenes of her don't show her figure in all. The best Vera scene is when Woof bang her in all fours.

I mean, she is spectacular, so much sexy, she is the best girl in proportions compared to the others girls of the game. But she is a bit wasted. It is only my opinion, without bad intentions. Greetings.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
i dont have it my list.. just casually stoping by and i dont care about the game( anymore, used to love it).. but common be real dude or dudette(no gendering here), for the sake of our mental health(and maybe bones,dunno if there is any saving) this thing here should be removed,closed or atleast tagged as abandoned.. it would calm the mind of so many people and maybe just maybe that is the little step that bones need to up his work.. these days it's just not good for you to have to worry about so many things, and this thread or this game in particular should not be one of those things..i know that there are people who are checking every few hours if there is an update..and they get disapointed again..and again...and again..over and over again..
just end this farce and let people move on and be happy
such a shame, i just recently discovered this game and started playing it and actually enjoyed it a lot (though the progression is mad slow), came here to see if there was any news about a future update just to find out that the dev is actually a chronic liar and doesn't keep the deadlines promises (from what i could read in thie thread). Yep, such a shame ..

Build Spliff

Sep 11, 2017
bones please add pregnancy , optional of course i dont see the harm if its optional cuz i can see a few people hate the idea but there is no issue if it can be avoided. yours truly build spliff.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
such a shame, i just recently discovered this game and started playing it and actually enjoyed it a lot (though the progression is mad slow), came here to see if there was any news about a future update just to find out that the dev is actually a chronic liar and doesn't keep the deadlines promises (from what i could read in thie thread). Yep, such a shame ..
At least it saved you time and some nerves ;)

bones please add pregnancy , optional of course i dont see the harm if its optional cuz i can see a few people hate the idea but there is no issue if it can be avoided. yours truly build spliff.
I think he will do that. He has to redraw all the scenes and the update could easily take 2 years. Easy money!

It is nice to hope, but let's be realist here, if the next update is released (which is only revamps of an old scene), it will probably be the last one.
I have somewhat the same feeling. Maybe it would be for the best.

And also there are some news

news.png

He can work, but will it change something? Maybe not lol

radbaz25

Mar 10, 2020
At least it saved you time and some nerves ;)

I think he will do that. He has to redraw all the scenes and the update could easily take 2 years. Easy money!

I have somewhat the same feeling. Maybe it would be for the best.

View attachment 1841740

MOTHER FUCKER U ARE NOT WORKING SHIT STOP THE ACTING ....THIS GUY IS WORST THAN AMBER ....HE CAN FINNISH THE 6 VARIATIONS IN 15 DAYS IF HE REALLY WANTS TO

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Back when I used to check. His discord he said that he would never add pregnancy as he did not like the changes it made to the female body and found it disgusting.

JawsGawkGawk

Nov 22, 2021

View attachment 1841740

[/QUOTE]
So you need internet to do offline art work, and a kidney stone cripples someone so bad they cant function? right right, how much is this dude making a month to make excuses?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes