4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Also it seams that survivor gullt got abandoned tag as well. It's actually all cool and good. It's just never happaned before for doc that both games got abandoned at the same time. Only sg got "a"tag while manor was uneffected. Good thing it's finaly over.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
he is still active in his discord but in the comments area in spanish this was posted not a while ago
so here I translate them:
it probably comes from F95. They told me that it says there to abandon my games, my children and my hopes. but I only have one of those three things... and I haven't abandoned it yet
bandicam 2022-06-02 16-06-10-992.jpg

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
At least it saved you time and some nerves ;)

I think he will do that. He has to redraw all the scenes and the update could easily take 2 years. Easy money!

I have somewhat the same feeling. Maybe it would be for the best.

And also there are some news

View attachment 1841740

He can work, but will it change something? Maybe not lol
Ohh, so now he is able to work, the story changed....

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
The mods aren't idiots - they're well aware that he's still slowly (S L O W L Y) working on the game. I think that while they don't try to put their fingers on the scale much, sometimes putting the 'abandoned' tag on a project is their subtle way of giving a hint to new people to take a look at a creator's update schedule (or lack thereof) before throwing monetary support their way. I could be wrong, of course. Just my two cents.

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
Having the abandoned tag is a first step. I hope the admins will not remove it for the next update and keep it until they see something changed.

But we all have to have realistic expectations. Will something change? I bet you not much. Why?

Let's take icstor for example. He still has over 3000 patreons on Patreon and that since a long long time without even the slightest sign of an update (maybe on his discord or something, but not on Patreon or website).

So what can we expect? The abandoned tag will only stop the people with a bit of brain. Even if they see on Subscribestar and Patreon of bones is still alive, it should make them think why the game has the abandoned tag and refuse to support (hopefully).

Will the current support base disappear? 100% sure not. Like I said, look at icstor. Bones will have a lot of money for doing the absolute bare minimum (if at all) for a long long time to come. I guaranty you even in 2 years after doing nothing (and I mean literally nothing, like stop everything), he will still have a few hundred bucks coming each month from supporters that don't even remember.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes