4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
Examples of games that actually put some effort into gameplay between the adult scenes that can actually be fun could include something like Violated Heroine, The Last Sovereign or even Corruption of Champions, to name a few.
this is prime example of great adult games, i should get back to The Last Sovereign, the story of that game is really good

Reactions: Seujiro

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
most of the top games have scam devs too. they get a taste of that money then get greedy and start taking 3x as long to put out updates.
Quoted for truth. This has sadly become a REALLY common thing in western adult game development. The lazy and predatory practices won't stop until people stop giving them money for almost nothing though.

Reactions: Fayrus

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
Oh. Oh I see. The post I just spent approximately an hour on doing a fair and detailed point-for-point comparison between Daily Lives of My Countryside and Bones' Tales: The Manor got deleted within five minutes of me posting it for being off topic. How is talking about the art, characters and game design of Bones' Tales: The Manor off topic in a thread about Bones' Tales: The Manor? With how quickly it was deleted, I can pretty much guarantee that the mod responsible did not read my post, they just deleted it.

I'll need to remember to save longer posts for this site in a document on my PC, because you just wasted an hour of my time. With all due respect, that sucks. At least do me the courtesy of checking that it is actually off topic before deleting it.

Last edited:

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
Oh. Oh I see. The post I just spent approximately an hour on doing a fair and detailed point-for-point comparison between Daily Lives of My Countryside and Bones' Tales: The Manor got deleted within five minutes of me posting it for being off topic. How is talking about the art, characters and game design of Bones' Tales: The Manor off topic in a thread about Bones' Tales: The Manor? With how quickly it was deleted, I can even guarantee that the mod responsible did not read my post, they just deleted it.

I'll need to remember to save longer posts for this site in a document on my PC, because you just wasted an hour of my time. With all due respect, that sucks. At least do me the courtesy of checking that it is actually off topic before deleting it.
Same happened to me multiple times...
It almost seems to me as though at least one of the mods is a butthurt bones supporter.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
If you are spending an hour writing a post on a forum, you definitely wont miss that hour, because it was wasted already.
If it leads to an interesting and constructive discussion then no, I don't consider it a waste. But then again, perhaps I am weird like that. I enjoy clarifying and justifying my perspective and potentially learning about other perspectives. It's almost as if I'm interested in what people think.

Same happened to me multiple times...
It almost seems to me as though at least one of the mods is a butthurt bones supporter.
Which would be strange, because in my deleted post I repeatedly conceded that on certain points The Manor was, or had the potential to be, superior. As I said, it was a fair comparison, at least in my opinion. Clearly this forum isn't the place for that, though.

Bruka

May 10, 2021
to get some things straight since you said hard dates. was it specified to be a hard date?

View attachment 1856793 and View attachment 1856794

these are posted in the server for specifically BTTM. not in the main server
1654615747335.png
Missed a couple spots.
Because clearly he clarifies "BT:TM 0.18 will be released on Saturday 5 of February!!" "And I repeat, this is a HARD DATE"
This was before his brilliant idea to miss his own date by breaking it up into three parts in between the week leading to the 5th of Feb.

Then once he missed the 5th he came into this thread to berate us for simply holding him to his own words before it all got deleted and the rest is history leading us to now where he says he'll drop it at the end of the month until something magical happens.

Also, giving the date Feb (2022) is a hard date no argument. Once that month end there's no February 2022 again.

Meklosias

Apr 27, 2018
Oh. Oh I see. The post I just spent approximately an hour on doing a fair and detailed point-for-point comparison between Daily Lives of My Countryside and Bones' Tales: The Manor got deleted within five minutes of me posting it for being off topic. How is talking about the art, characters and game design of Bones' Tales: The Manor off topic in a thread about Bones' Tales: The Manor? With how quickly it was deleted, I can pretty much guarantee that the mod responsible did not read my post, they just deleted it.

I've said it already but I can't say it again or else I get banned for that :(

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018

Welcome to the club, my guy. Why don't you take a seat? Got plenty of them left. Everyone is eventually welcomed to this place.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes