4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Could just join his Discord, so long as you don't ask for release date, or mention how long it has been, you won't get kicked.
Good entertainment as well, seeing how delusional the members are as well, that defend him
I think the fans still have hope that there will be another update..
I also have to admit that I no longer believe 80% that he will return after all of these statements from Dr. Bones.

blackflag75

Feb 2, 2022
I think the fans still have hope that there will be another update..
I also have to admit that I no longer believe 80% that he will return after all of these statements from Dr. Bones.
It is actually very sad that these people still pay Dr Bones for absolutely nothing, and even more, they cannot ask when the next update will be, or they get kicked out

Reactions: argus11

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
It is actually very sad that these people still pay Dr Bones for absolutely nothing, and even more, they cannot ask when the next update will be, or they get kicked out
What he does "give his "fans" is small posts on Twitter, with some art, but that's even rarer than seeing a star fall in the night sky

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
The discord dont have any mod?????
No mods at all from Discord, all you have are "fan art" of scenes.
Bones would never allow someone to finish his work, at the very least in his own Discord channel
If someone can make things complete, by just as good art, or better, his milking cow would run dry very fast

Melon0

Jun 27, 2022
Idk if ive said this enough but dudes earning like 4k a month from ppl still subscribed to him even though buddy has barely updated this damn game

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Idk if ive said this enough but dudes earning like 4k a month from ppl still subscribed to him even though buddy has barely updated this damn game
You're beating on a horse that's been dead so long it's turned to bones, fossilized and is now sitting in a British Museum. If his brain dead followers wish to continue throwing money at him despite everything, there's little your words will help to get anything close to brain cells rubbing in their heads.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
o dear martha and girls were have you gone dr bones does not care for yall at all. that is my shorty poem to the lost girls of this game lol. but i have a feeling sooner are later karma will jick in.

• Haha
Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
o dear martha and girls were have you gone dr bones does not care for yall at all. that is my shorty poem to the lost girls of this game lol. but i have a feeling sooner are later karma will jick in.
Try to see the brightest part of the history, we are always here, I know every one of y'all, almost a family.

I described above the darkest part tho.

Melon0

Jun 27, 2022
You're beating on a horse that's been dead so long it's turned to bones, fossilized and is now sitting in a British Museum. If his brain dead followers wish to continue throwing money at him despite everything, there's little your words will help to get anything close to brain cells rubbing in their heads.
I know but man its annoying he had made something that could be great

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes