4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

InsaneGame

Oct 13, 2020
Bro is busy not updating anything at all, for years now. Lol at his I will update monthly. Dude is straight up scamming people, lol. If People want him to finish his game, try drying up his income source. He could have easily outsourced it even. He doesn't cause he is greedy.

Last edited:

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
I've been playing this game for such a long time now (prob almost from the first release) because of how amazing the art style is, so sad that knowing the fact and true colors of bones like that. back in other day I gladly waiting the new update and sometimes check the info on discord but now I just really had enough of he's " excuse " really2 such a waste of potential game.

anyway, I wonder if your guys still had the last version of this game before the dev decided to reworked all stuff? or atleast if you guys can tell me from what page I can found it. I wanna download the last patch version before the game got reworked, thanks!

Reactions: Umbra30681

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I've been playing this game for such a long time now (prob almost from the first release) because of how amazing the art style is, so sad that knowing the fact and true colors of bones like that. back in other day I gladly waiting the new update and sometimes check the info on discord but now I just really had enough of he's " excuse " really2 such a waste of potential game.

anyway, I wonder if your guys still had the last version of this game before the dev decided to reworked all stuff? or atleast if you guys can tell me from what page I can found it. I wanna download the last patch version before the game got reworked, thanks!
I can help you with that. I don't have every single version, tho but I figured I'll archive the major ones

Dec 21, 2019
Well it's BTTM season, but I see that we're skipping this year.

I guess when you still have a cult of 6000 subscribers after all this, you no longer need to put in even the tiniest bit of effort to keep up the facade. No longer need to release that small yearly update to trick people into thinking you actually work. You can just do literally nothing.

What a time to be alive.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I admire Dr Bones because he is someone with culture and if someone criticizes him he responds and does so in the most polite way, without a doubt his game is very good and if he wanted to be someone else and create another incredible game, he could be called Sir Bone and no one he would realize because he is the fucking master
Either you are new or you are a fake account of his. He has already demonstrated that he is not to be trusted. I myself demonstrated how fake his "kidney stones problem was". He is an authoritarian that doesn't allow you to remind him what he's doing to his patreons. He spent years without an update, and came back whit a shitty update. Now we have been waiting for another whole year for an update that "was almost done". Was almost done for half a year, apparently, yet it never came. Results, not pretty words. That's what we want. We don't speak politician here.

jimmyapple

Jun 4, 2021
I admire Dr Bones because he is someone with culture and if someone criticizes him he responds and does so in the most polite way, without a doubt his game is very good and if he wanted to be someone else and create another incredible game, he could be called Sir Bone and no one he would realize because he is the fucking master
Nice try bones we're on to you

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
last time i was here was when bones was bitching about the f95 mods adding the abandoned tag to his abandoned game and how he'll prove them wrong. lmao :KEK: something tells me he's full of shite.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well from the other game here he open up a subscribestar page and has 3'029 members and they say he makes around 3000 are 10k to 20k. i feel sorry for them

• Wow
Reactions: nierguyof
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes