4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
How do i trigger Marthas State Event?
i fucked her after bath and visited her at all times at the day to not miss anything
i also visited her at alles times of the day with doyle but still at night no state event
the only things i didnt do so far is fuck her at night and fuck during yoga cause the later doesnt trigger
are either of those two important for the state event?
max her guilt. If you already fucked her after bath, get up at night until you don't find her in bed. Go downstairs, she should be in front of the fireplace.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
View attachment 2976851
Gentlemen, gentlemen! Don't be unfair to the doctor. Look, he's found a new doomsday excuse for not developing the game. And then there are those on the forum who call the doctor lazy. I strongly condemn!
You should remove his game from your banner until he stops his bs. Every time you make a post on this site youre advertising his game for him and potentially giving him money.

Reactions: subwofer

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would like to say i do not know what has happend but my kidy stone just vanished no pain no nothing what the hell happend was i spared the hole think are is it the com be for the storm. i do not think he will finish this are the other game sadly to say.

Aug 11, 2022
View attachment 2994497

And btw. he said October would/could/maybe a release of something. Coincidence after abandoned tag? Really funny guy
Hah, really funny guy. When one disease step back, another one step in))) like a fucked up carousel of bad luck. Shit, do Bones have balls to admit he's fucked up lazy cunt? Anxiety motherfucker... is there any relation to his income drop or something?)) Just be honest, dude - you're screwed up. Till the point of no-returning back. Be a man and start working or quit for fuck sake, so fans can do what you can't.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So still no update for this game neither for the other one, that is not a surprise, but soon he will release something i guess, even i had the time to make a tiny game while waiting for the next update.

Reactions: ZenMaru

Bruka

May 10, 2021
Last time I checked here was Sep, 19th 2022 which was also my last post here. In that time I lost 40lbs; just 3lbs short of my goal weight (185). I got a promotion and got a pup (His name is Ezio). Enough about what I've been up to. It sucks to see the thousands of dollars that Bones' has made off of his game still hasn't made him change his ways of development and mediocrity and annual routine of excuses that still gets bypassed and blindly supported by his patrons. At the end of the day I've had a great time while this game and thread had it's fire but I really don't see this project moving anymore. As much as I talked down on this game and called Bones out personally, I can't deny that this was one of the few games that brought me onto this forum and allowed me to speak with other game devs and people.

P.S.
Bones if you somehow are still lurtking you're still a asshat but if you actually are serious this time (Even though we know this is just another excuse) I wish you well. That's all.
;)

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
His fans makes more content for scenarios than he does over a year, with full animations, with the models they have at their disposal. Not perfect, but still as I wrote, more than he does during his updates.
It's hilarious how his Discord members act, and keeps defending him, and having a bot specifically to detect talks about updates or asking on subject close to it, and make that comment disappear, just icing on the giant shit cake he has made over there

• Haha
Reactions: dinopara
Aug 11, 2022
His fans makes more content for scenarios than he does over a year, with full animations, with the models they have at their disposal. Not perfect, but still as I wrote, more than he does during his updates.
It's hilarious how his Discord members act, and keeps defending him, and having a bot specifically to detect talks about updates or asking on subject close to it, and make that comment disappear, just icing on the giant shit cake he has made over there
So can you or anyone you know that is a member of F95 society share those? I remember mentioning Martha\Doggo mod and also had seen a lot of hot fan made animations. That would be a credit to the whole team, I believe)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well chummers looks like bones toke the milk run. but you no there is nothing easy about a milk run sooner are ladder the corp's are the suit's will frag ya chummer lol. guess where i am from bones lol.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
So can you or anyone you know that is a member of F95 society share those? I remember mentioning Martha\Doggo mod and also had seen a lot of hot fan made animations. That would be a credit to the whole team, I believe)
Could just join his Discord, so long as you don't ask for release date, or mention how long it has been, you won't get kicked.
Good entertainment as well, seeing how delusional the members are as well, that defend him

lolers

Mar 12, 2018
Could just join his Discord, so long as you don't ask for release date, or mention how long it has been, you won't get kicked.
Good entertainment as well, seeing how delusional the members are as well, that defend him
It's so weird that you can get fanboys no matter what you do

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes