4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
well from the other game here he open up a subscribestar page and has 3'029 members and they say he makes around 3000 are 10k to 20k. i feel sorry for them
Why?
They work to make money then they willingly give it to someone every month to get nothing in return. Why would you feel sorry for them? I feel sorry for the overall intelligence of the human race, because people like them lower the average.

• Haha
Reactions: nierguyof

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
well from the other game here he open up a subscribestar page and has 3'029 members and they say he makes around 3000 are 10k to 20k. i feel sorry for them
gawd damn hes worse than spoonyone and yandev... okay maybe not as bad as yandev but is equally greasy

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well you could use the same characters i mean if the dev is not going to finish the game that's his lose. the story they could keep up to the last bit but the rest would have to be there's. if i my ask one think do not let no one other then the mc are if you want doggo and the horse scenes too. but let the ghost have his on family members lol.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
It would be interesting, but I would have to have totally different characters drawn up and a different story.
If you ever decide to do it, and regarding beasty, just remove anything with dogo and focus on horso. If you decide to do it and it's just my suggestion since there are plenty of games with dog action al ready.

aurora0

Jun 15, 2021
If you ever decide to do it, and regarding beasty, just remove anything with dogo and focus on horso. If you decide to do it and it's just my suggestion since there are plenty of games with dog action al ready.
you don't have to try because this is the only game in the genre

Chango01

Nov 15, 2022
I can help you with that. I don't have every single version, tho but I figured I'll archive the major ones

Many thanks in advance. But i might see whats the problem with guys complaining the download wont work. Only version 0.11 0.17.2 and 0.17.3 arent copyrighted. Maybe thats the problem? Cause the copyrighted ones get you to a page you cant do nothing.

Reactions: Nikinekdng

jimmyapple

Jun 4, 2021
lmao dont listen to this guy Dust72 keep the doggo going, he aint finished yet

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes