4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Dust72

Sep 11, 2020
I would rather not use the same characters/art. That is potentially legal stuff if he wants to be a dick.

The doggo is a great character, I would keep that! Or do we want a female doggo?

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
I would rather not use the same characters/art. That is potentially legal stuff if he wants to be a dick.

The doggo is a great character, I would keep that! Or do we want a female doggo?
So youre talking about making a completely different game then, not modding/continuing this one?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
(In MEGA)

In the Mediafire folder it says that it was copyrighted for a song in the files, but since the files are compressed in a .rar file, my best guess is that someone manually claimed the files.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Rodent-Edition+-0.19.1.png

Hear ye, hear ye! For those wanting mouse support, here ya go you slimy (appreciable) bastards!

Also, it's called "Rodent Edition+" since I made slight changes to the game itself. Don't get too excited, they're not big changes or relevant addons. I was just bored today and decided to dive into the scripts to see what I could do without breaking it (irreparably).

Changelog:

*Added mouse support. Found a script that worked but it's still iffy and in some cases doesn't work properly (I'm slightly blaming the layout as this isn't your regular RPGMaker RPG game project) and you still need to use the arrows keys to select an option in the main menu. But I guess some of y'all will still take it over playing two-handed :KEK:

*Bumped the save slots up to 50. This is for the savefile junkies and/or those like me who never feel like there's enough save slots for every single event as we have a lack of commitment and/or don't want to deal with the consequences of our regrettable actions.

*The window size starts automatically at 720p. You can still switch to the old 480p window size with F6. Guessed I would just save you the trouble of pressing a key once but eh... Pet peeve of mine. You're welcome (if you feel the same)!

Pick your poison, mate! We're all rats in here, let's enjoy this wet ass sewer of depravation and fetishes.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

Hear ye, hear ye! For those wanting mouse support, here ya go you slimy (appreciable) bastards!

Also, it's called "Rodent Edition+" since I made slight changes to the game itself. Don't get too excited, they're not big changes or relevant addons. I was just bored today and decided to dive into the scripts to see what I could do without breaking it (irreparably).

Changelog:

*Added mouse support. Found a script that worked but it's still iffy and in some cases doesn't work properly (I'm slightly blaming the layout as this isn't your regular RPGMaker RPG game project) and you still need to use the arrows keys to select an option in the main menu. But I guess some of y'all will still take it over playing two-handed :KEK:

*Bumped the save slots up to 50. This is for the savefile junkies and/or those like me who never feel like there's enough save slots for every single event as we have a lack of commitment and/or don't want to deal with the consequences of our regrettable actions.

*The window size starts automatically at 720p. You can still switch to the old 480p window size with F6. Guessed I would just save you the trouble of pressing a key once but eh... Pet peeve of mine. You're welcome (if you feel the same)!

Pick your poison, mate! We're all rats in here, let's enjoy this wet ass sewer of depravation and fetishes.

Rodent Edition+ 0.19.1
Yeah so, I have 2 questions:

1- This is the same game as v0.19, but with mouse support, right?
2- Are you the chosen one who is going to make his own version of this game?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yeah so, I have 2 questions:

1- This is the same game as v0.19, but with mouse support, right?
2- Are you the chosen one who is going to make his own version of this game?
1. Indeed.
2. I wish I could say "Yes!" without any shadow of doubt, but I have neither the time nor the art skills necessary to take or change what is already there and revamp/mod the shit out of it.
I could say, however, that I wouldn't mind giving it a little poke IF I ever decide to do something but just like with the Doc and his schedules... don't hold your breath.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
1. Indeed.
2. I wish I could say "Yes!" without any shadow of doubt, but I have neither the time nor the art skills necessary to take or change what is already there and revamp/mod the shit out of it.
I could say, however, that I wouldn't mind giving it a little poke IF I ever decide to do something but just like with the Doc and his schedules... don't hold your breath.
Bro, is good enough to know that you are pondering the possibility, don't even worry about it.

Reactions: misha100500
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes