4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Kidney stones are a real motherfucker, for sure. :KEK:
Agreed, but I had them too and I worked just fine, same with my father and grandfather. He has been using that excuse for a long time. He simply is very lazy. Why work when you have an army of deadbrains paying you for pretending to work?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
quick some one open the gate and let all the cow's out. mybe bring some h games to et them to move lol.

Grone4life

Jul 20, 2022
Well last i see was the manor would not be updated unil survivor guilt had an other update.

So until sg come to an v0.02.2 tm would never be updated again.

So pretty much abandon forever this goes.

Anyone who wants to make a new game feel free to do so, a mod is something apart no copyright if no money is charge and the tips is for a foundation.

val9966

Feb 1, 2022
love the art this game has, if urban legends had this art style it would be epic.. you guys know more games like this? art style and playstyle?

Reactions: Riplay2

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hello, I wanted to say that it is very, very unfair that all games are translated into different languages except Persian! Is Persian language not considered? And please don't tell me to make it yourself, I have neither the knowledge nor the position.
I don't know if you are a troll or not, so i'll take you seriously this one: No, it's not unfair. Do you see games here translated to Maltese or Norwegian? It's understandable that nobody wants to use his time to translate a game to a language like Persian or Maltese, when you can simply do it in English (a language that everyone here knows).

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes