4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Why not changing the game to make it patreon friendly and after completing it implementing all the stuff you wanted that is against there policies

Last edited:
Reactions: RPGVX18

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Why not changing the game to make it patreon friendly and after completing it implementing all the stuff you wanted that is against there policies
Because, as I said multiple times (even in OP, if you would spend a minute to read stuff) I have no plans of censoring the game, even if that means it becomes a passion project. Not to mention the extra amount of work I would need to put for changing all dialogues roles to make it patreon-friendly.

Than don't complain that this game not making enough money.
First of all, you shouldn't take other people's answers about the game as it were mine.

Second, I never complain about it, I just stated the facts. What I did complain about is people expecting me to work on their own schedules, I'm not your slave. The Manor is a free game. You could spend your life crying about it or just be a funtional human being and wait to play.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
READ at least a few pages before posting.

Cheers!
I decided to not bother answering people asking for an update cause they keep coming like a male hentai protagonist and I don't have time to answer every single one with the same thing haha

I'm here to try to help with real problems/doubts people have about the game.

Last edited:

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Than don't complain that this game not making enough money.
If you had bothered to read before rendering an opinion (not an original one, by the way) you would have known the answer and the why. I do not complain, the Good Doctor merely states facts when people complain about the release schedule.

Cheers!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I decided to not bother answering people asking for an update cause they keep coming like a male hentai protagonist and I don't have time to answer every single one with the same thing haha

I'm here to try to help with real problems/doubts people have about the game.
I come in and answer a little every once and a while, I have been unable to spend any time to speak of gaming or forum surfing lately.

Fight the good fight my friend.

Cheers!!

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

jacefreeman

Feb 16, 2018
"Good evening, it is me, the average f95 user. I have a completely original question, suggestion, and opinion for you, Mr. Developer. No need to check two posts above me. I am certain the first person to say these things is me. I am sure, Mr. Developer, that you will completely adhere to my suggestions for this game that I am not paying for. You are welcome, Mr. Developer."

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
Hi Doc, I just wanted to tell you that I'm a part of people whose impatience starts to grow, but I encourage you to continue taking your time, and most importantly, never to let yourself be overwhelmed by your fans' expectations. because if there is a fear that haunts me, it is that of seeing your work be abandoned. Continue like that, and make us dream.

Sorry for the bad english, i'm french ;).

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Oseo Bones

Why not just ignore stupid comments?. I joined a while ago to your discord and read your diary. I like your lifestyle especially since you're open enough to pick up chicks or pay for it if necessary (which I do too). Getting mad online especially due some stupid comments isn't worth it. You've enough supporters backing you up including your decisions. I'm one of them by the way.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

anoop

Nov 23, 2017
Because, as I said multiple times (even in OP, if you would spend a minute to read stuff) I have no plans of censoring the game, even if that means it becomes a passion project. Not to mention the extra amount of work I would need to put for changing all dialogues roles to make it patreon-friendly.

First of all, you shouldn't take other people's answers about the game as it were mine.

Second, I never complain about it, I just stated the facts. What I did complain about is people expecting me to work on their own schedules, I'm not your slave. The Manor is a free game. You could spend your life crying about it or just be a funtional human being and wait to play.
Dear author there are fan and supports who like to donate for ur hard work
So is there any way we can contribute for ur hardwork

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Dear author there are fan and supports who like to donate for ur hard work
So is there any way we can contribute for ur hardwork
Currently there's his Patreon (which supports his other game, Survivor's Guilt) and SubscribeStar for this game BUT the latter has some issues with the payout of the money due to bank problems and whatnot so he hasn't received any of that money.

bubsdixon98

Oct 6, 2019
Is there a video with all the current scenes in the game? I haven't seen the officer-biker girl tangent and I can't find ANY videos of them. I'm not asking how to download anything, I just want to know if anyone has found a video with ALL the scenes from the current build of the game...

Reactions: rockarfett

Sak

Oct 4, 2017
Oseo Bones what about Doyle's past route?
Plz develop that story also as he had said that her mom's tits are bigger than Martha :eek:.
At least start that route of Doyle and his mother or at least introduce her character with super tits ;):p
plz..

Note: Sorry for my english as it is not my native language.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes