4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Oseo Bones what about Doyle's past route?
Plz develop that story also as he had said that her mom's tits are bigger than Martha :eek:.
At least start that route of Doyle and his mother or at least introduce her character with super tits ;):p
plz..

Note: Sorry for my english as it is not my native language.
There's a photo of her tits, actually xD Just gotta trigger the "Easter" event. Check the guide (just below the "Downloads" area) in case you want to know how to do so.

Reactions: Sak

ss4321

Apr 30, 2017
Hey Doc Bones. Just want to say that I enjoy your game a great deal and am patiently waiting for the next update.
I hope you manage to get through your current difficulties with minimal issues going forward and I personally enjoy just seeing responses from developers. (Lets me know they are still around.)
I am looking forward to any Mia content. Have a great day.

pinoybubs98

Aug 6, 2019
I NEED some SERIOUS help installing this game on my windows laptop! I read and tried EVERYTHING in the instructions but i cant get it to work. I downloaded the rpgvxace rtp program and I even managed to get it to work once, but i havent been able to open it since! i thought i was a little tech savvy but apparently i cant work this game. PLS HELP!!!

witteb

May 3, 2019
I NEED some SERIOUS help installing this game on my windows laptop! I read and tried EVERYTHING in the instructions but i cant get it to work. I downloaded the rpgvxace rtp program and I even managed to get it to work once, but i havent been able to open it since! i thought i was a little tech savvy but apparently i cant work this game. PLS HELP!!!
Do you have winrar?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I dont. do you have a link to the one you use? all the ones i see cost money. Also, thank you for taking the time to try to help my stupid ass :)
Just search "WinRAR full" or something like that on Google and there'll be plenty of options to download it from.

Or go with the trial version from the official WinRAR page that's gonna bug you with a reminder to buy it everytime you open an encrypted file xD

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I dont. do you have a link to the one you use? all the ones i see cost money. Also, thank you for taking the time to try to help my stupid ass :)
I thought WinRAR had an english page but I was wrong. Anyway, most likely you'll see it in Spanish. Just click the "¡Descargue WinRAR ahora!" in the main page and it should download the exe.

The other option (the one on the left of this one) is to buy it but we want none of that.

1574200518999.png

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
use 7zip. It's better than winrar and has no annoying advertisments
I have both to be honest haha WinRAR mainly cause some people encrypt their files with version 5 or something and anything but WinRAR 5.xx or whatever doesn't do the job properly so I just have it in case it's needed.

bubsdixon98

Oct 6, 2019
I still can't get it to work...I guess I'll just watch gameplay and walkthroughs for now. Thank you to those who tried helping me, I appreciate it. :)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I still can't get it to work...I guess I'll just watch gameplay and walkthroughs for now. Thank you to those who tried helping me, I appreciate it. :)
Extremely weird, I gotta say.

Just in case... Can you describe the exact procedure you're doing? Maybe there's something missing along the way.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
IIRC, sometimes people have had problems with their anti-virus interfering with the game. I do not immediately recall if the interference was with VX ACE RTP or something in the game from the Good Doctor which runs on top of VX ACE. Check your anti-virus logs to see if you can make out if that is the case for you. YMMV.

Sak

Oct 4, 2017
There's a photo of her tits, actually xD Just gotta trigger the "Easter" event. Check the guide (just below the "Downloads" area) in case you want to know how to do so.
Ohh my holly molly GODDDD.. thanks man for this treat :love:
Those are some epic tits Oseo Bones , i am a big fan of your work but after this i am speechless and literally drooling..on these tits :eek:
Please develop this story of Doyle's mother.
And i know that you are doing everything to give us the best experience even after these shortfalls but just give us a rough estimate of when will you develop or give us these tits in action ( TITJOBS :p) plzz.. Oseo Bones
Plzz reply.

Like this whoever wants the same.

Sak

Oct 4, 2017
Please someone suggest some more games like this which are 2dcg and contains big tits and lots of titjobs :LOL:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Please someone suggest some more games like this which are 2dcg and contains big tits and lots of titjobs :LOL:
Three come to mind.

Urban Demons by Nergal
Insexual Awakening by Sex Curse Studio
Snow Daze: The Music of Winter by Cypress Zeta

The first is still in Beta so there are still some issues but for what it currently has, besides one annoying bug with either Donna or Ms Amos, it's practically a full game.

The 2nd one is already finished so no further development/scenes are coming but it's an amazing experience.

Last one has been completed so again, no further development but it's a fantastic game too and plenty of big tits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sak
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes