4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

JJadams

May 25, 2017
The guide says you get a boob job on the permissive path (which I got already), but it looks different and frankly less attractive. The passionate path gives you cowgirl.
The boobjob you talk about is in the morning if you don't wake up. The boobjob from the signature is first part of the afternoon, in the basement ;)

chims2

Oct 8, 2018
The boobjob you talk about is in the morning if you don't wake up. The boobjob from the signature is first part of the afternoon, in the basement ;)
Are you sure the boobjob from the signature is the one in the basement? I had that one already and it was with her shirt on... Or does that change after you get the permissive state?

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Are you sure the boobjob from the signature is the one in the basement? I had that one already and it was with her shirt on... Or does that change after you get the permissive state?
As said earlier, it's with the shirt off if you get the passionate path (that's the one I took ^^)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Permissive is considered like a "neutral" ending, if you will. The Passionate path being the "good" ending and the Strict the "bad" one. Currently those only affect a couple of scenes but eventually they'll be important. If you got the "Strict" one, there's the chance she won't have any type of sex with you, Permissive grants you access to it but the scenes are gonna be less sexy and the dialogue is pretty much along the lines of it being sort of a chore and Passionate is... well, passionate. Scenes are sexier and the dialogue is a bit more lewd.

Now, if you already got her into a specific path and want to change it, bad luck buddy, you're locked with your decision. We don't know if later on we would be able to change the State a girl is in (like retry the "questionnaire" or simply flip a switch to alternate between them) so your best bet is return to a savefile where you still haven't picked her State.

If you already done fucked it up with having no previous saves or just using one save slot (please avoid doing so, there's other 14 slots to save in), check the "State Ready" link below the banners on my comment and read the post to know what to do :D

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I won't be surprised If he takes another two months just for the sketches on the state diary. I know art isn't even a bit easy, but...christ sake.
And at the same time hoping he don't make anything more detailed because I like the charisma of them being just sketches

Unless he's making full art and they become like, photographs pinned on the pages

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I won't be surprised If he takes another two months just for the sketches on the state diary. I know art isn't even a bit easy, but...christ sake.
And at the same time hoping he don't make anything more detailed because I like the charisma of them being just sketches

Unless he's making full art and they become like, photographs pinned on the pages
Don't jinx it, dude!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hey guys, haven't played this one in a while, but do we know if more bestiality is coming in the next update?

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
they look great? I can't see them in trello page
By the looks of it, game progression/story isn't going any further, because of these pointless reworks. Doc already did rework of the opening scene once, now all these same events with variations? 9 more "art" for the diary, come on. Art, 10 frame "animations" & "code". Whats next? again Halloween rework, Christmas rework......

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
By the looks of it, game progression/story isn't going any further, because of these pointless reworks. Doc already did rework of the opening scene once, now all these same events with variations? 9 more "art" for the diary, come on. Art, 10 frame "animations" & "code". Whats next? again Halloween rework, Christmas rework......
"How do we tell him?"
1596390663741.png

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes