4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
====================================================================
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES FOR VERSION: 0.15.2

---> USE WALK THROUGH ON POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS. <---
IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE.
SPAM "SPEND DAY WITH..." UNTIL ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT MAX POINTS INCLUDING YOURSELF! USE YOUR JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF POINTS THIS GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION ANY POINT REQUIREMENTS AND FOR THE EASIEST EXPERIENCE HAVING MAX POINTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS WILL ENSURE LESS PROBLEMS.

NEXT UPDATE EXPECTED SOME TIME IN: UNKNOWN

WATCH UPDATE PROGRESS WITH:
INFO ON FUTURE GAMES BY DOC:
SUPPORT DOC'S GAME DEVELOPMENT:

CHEAT MOD: Click Me!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for any typos. Let me know of any mistakes/content I missed!
This post has information on how to make the game mouse only;

Save file with max points for main 3 women and MC. Click Me! (as of 0.15.2)
this cheat breaks the game in more ways than one. makes pictures not show up in game correctly.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
this cheat breaks the game in more ways than one. makes pictures not show up in game correctly.
For one, I believe that cheat mod was made for a previous version (0.12.1 I believe) and unless we missed it, there was no update to it for the latest version. Also, whenever you use cheats, there's always a chance to break something in the process as you're pretty much tampering with how the game registers data. A lot of games with cheats available warm about it. Granted this doesn't apply here since the mod is unofficial but you get my point.

Hell, in the cheat's post there this little bit of info: " The ALLMAX option now sets all their values to 9999, shouldn't break the game in any way but will prep you for all future scenes immediately if they are based on those values. "

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Best cheat mode for any RPG Maker game, the good and old saveeditoronline .
Safer but you can still mess up if you abuse it hahaha at least in this game where the set values aren't 99 or 999 (as usual RPGM games) but 70, weird things might happen if you go above that threshold.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I really don't get giving the creator hate for not releasing new builds quickly... like if anything that's just bound to make them work slower... like yeah it sucks no new updates, but god damn is this one of those games worth waiting for, in my opinion
really it depends on the quality and quantity of the new update, if they take ages to give us allot of good quality content i don't mind but if they take ages and they don't give enough to justify the wait then im not going to want to wait for the next version afterwards

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Just wanted to say, Awesome Game! Thank you! I've gone back and started over at least 9 times now from versions 11 to 15.2 choosing various options (Vera dominant [love the dominant sex scene for the state change], Vera Submissive, Vera Regressed, Lucile Playful, and Martha Passionate. Working on the other Martha and Lucile options out to completion just to see if any differences. Also lost his virginity to all 3 when I focused on each one's specific state change (Vera-Dominant, Lucile-Playful, and Martha-Passionate). One thing I've noticed is that the "Sleep With Martha" option only has the Thigh-Job and Sleep available on every game I've played. The other option is ??? and non-selectable. I've read the posts and will download an editor to change switch 205. Other than that, this is truly a piece of art. Well done sir! Thank you again!

Lorddarksoul

Mar 17, 2019
Out of curiosity, does anyone know if there are any plans to add more girls to even just have one-shot scenes with? I really dig the police girls and random criminal ones. Also kinda curious if we will see a bit more diversity in the women we get to play with. Not necessarily just in terms of proportions.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Out of curiosity, does anyone know if there are any plans to add more girls to even just have one-shot scenes with? I really dig the police girls and random criminal ones. Also kinda curious if we will see a bit more diversity in the women we get to play with. Not necessarily just in terms of proportions.
Currently the only one we couldn't do anything with was Officer Claire (the petite one) but as far as other characters, nothing has been confirmed. Months ago on the Discord server there was a suggestion for a grandma character (obviously just a bimbo with a couple of wrinkles, not your classical wholesome grandma) but it was never confirmed or even hinted at, just a suggestion from a rando. We still need more info on even the upcoming update so more than just a minuscule chance, nothing more.

By diversity I'm guessing you mean by race? Wouldn't go against it really, the more the merrier. The MC going international would be great hahaha if you mean on a more "attachments" meaning, I don't really know if the Doc is into futa, so who knows... But again, nothing is confirmed on a new character or anything.

Reactions: F9Zoney

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
This is getting more "Dark" you know? haha get it? no... alright...
Could be soon. 2 days ago on discord saw someone with rank(security enforcer) was playing BT Manor for 2 hours. Could be alpha test or just passing time. Just don't get your hopes high otherwise it will crashing down hard "when" it releases.

Reactions: Robert rivers

JJadams

May 25, 2017
@TrialRagnarok
Is there the boob job scene in the game in your signature? I only know this one with Martha's shirt on.
If I remember correctly, the naked boobjob scene is when you chose the passionate path

On another subject : did you guys notice the trello got updated ? That's some good news for the game (no, the game is not dead if you would have wanted to ask)

chims2

Oct 8, 2018
If I remember correctly, the naked boobjob scene is when you chose the passionate path

On another subject : did you guys notice the trello got updated ? That's some good news for the game (no, the game is not dead if you would have wanted to ask)
The guide says you get a boob job on the permissive path (which I got already), but it looks different and frankly less attractive. The passionate path gives you cowgirl.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes