4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Hey TrailRagnarok joiplays working great but is there a fix for the journal it crashes when I open it.
If not that's fine .

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey TrailRagnarok joiplays working great but is there a fix for the journal it crashes when I open it.
If not that's fine .
That's a new one. Never had the game crash on me doing that... Hmmm. Gonna check, I haven't updated the version since I made the tutorial so idk if an update broke something.

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
The Graves in the back should have the spirits of his relatives, all female (Ghost Fyck). and he can summon them for naughty siht or invading the dreams of his other family members.Remember the Photo of his moms dead aunt (busty gal) she could possess his other relatives and do crazy siht with them. (Just my thought while reading some of the comments here complaining about the update).

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Well its not a crash it's more of an error
I was wondering if you could send me your savefile to check if it's a JoiPlay issue in general or something's messing up on your end (be it a partially faulty installation or the savefile in itself) cause I just updated the app and plugins and I still can't find or replicate the issue you mentioned. Granted I'm doing it on a clean save as I've not transfered any of the ones I already have on the PC but I feel that it shouldn't really matter.

Just make sure to compress the file into a zip or rar file so that it can be uploaded to the forum :D

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Completely off-topic, let's say the update comes tomorrow and has all its scenes reworked but barely new content- as in events and shenanigans- would you still play it to your heart out? Imagine this especially if you have to replay everything from the very beginning too, would you still do it knowing that there are barely new graphics?

I mean I'd do it but I'd still be mad as fuck having to essentially finger that shift/ctrl key throughout the game but I'd still play it since it's been so long since we had anything new. Gets me thinking that we tend to have really low expectations on this website.

Also have to add: whoever keeps putting dates in here, please don't we've been heartbroken by those too often lol.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Completely off-topic, let's say the update comes tomorrow and has all its scenes reworked but barely new content- as in events and shenanigans- would you still play it to your heart out? Imagine this especially if you have to replay everything from the very beginning too, would you still do it knowing that there are barely new graphics?

I mean I'd do it but I'd still be mad as fuck having to essentially finger that shift/ctrl key throughout the game but I'd still play it since it's been so long since we had anything new. Gets me thinking that we tend to have really low expectations on this website.

Also have to add: whoever keeps putting dates in here, please don't we've been heartbroken by those too often lol.
I would use the save editor to skip all the grinding.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
the possible release date is in first week of august according to discord. good times :-D
This could be straight out from Doc's mouth and I still wouldn't believe it.

6 months of wait, only for a visual rework? I'm already pissed only with the possibilities.
and they're high

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
the new update arrives this week, he spoke on his twitter
You know somewhere fanboys seeing this are painting their walls white... EVERYBODY GET THE RECEIPTS THIS MAN NEEDS TO BE MADE ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS INACTIONS! We've been fooled, bamboozled and led astray too many times while most of us arent paying a cent but that is irrelevant for this to go on! Gamers it it time to do what we do best and bitch and complain like this is EA!

cyberdaemon

Dec 15, 2017
You know somewhere fanboys seeing this are painting their walls white... EVERYBODY GET THE RECEIPTS THIS MAN NEEDS TO BE MADE ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS INACTIONS! We've been fooled, bamboozled and led astray too many times while most of us arent paying a cent but that is irrelevant for this to go on! Gamers it it time to do what we do best and bitch and complain like this is EA!
Coomers rise up!

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Update on my b-day month = epic victory.

either way after 120hrs i guess that's where i decide to drop it and wait til anything comes out, plus it would be a turnabout if a survivor's guilt update comes outta nowhere

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes