4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018

JJadams

May 25, 2017
So Doc decided to use Twitter to drop this post.
(idk what is this post for but i thought i would share it)

"Creating an event in RPGM is easy, it doesn't take more that a few lines.."
"It is not actual coding, I don't know why he takes so long..."
"This game is full of bugs! He can't even put too lines together.."

View attachment 760786
I like the Disturbed version a lot more... but I agree with the message ^^

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
So Doc decided to use Twitter to drop this post.
(idk what is this post for but i thought i would share it)

"Creating an event in RPGM is easy, it doesn't take more that a few lines.."
"It is not actual coding, I don't know why he takes so long..."
"This game is full of bugs! He can't even put too lines together.."

View attachment 760786
Almost all gameplay "mechanics" for VN is built into RPGM MV in just 2 tabs. Almost all devs moved to MV since 2017 but Oseo Bones still using VX ace? As complicated as that video looks it was just ruby scripting language So all the criticisms are valid to some extent.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'll gladly replay all the game for the reworked old scenes, but I really hope that we get a good deal of new content. All this wait for mostly reworks won't make the cut.
"It'll be ready when it's ready" it's funny because the guys that popularized this quote fell from grace quite a while ago
The "it just works" guys too, sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: Anão3682

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
fear the dev that never posts at all. For those are the ones most likely to produce something that causes your loins to be strangled (by your hand you sicko!).
The one Dev I fear, his name is Darth- I mean He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named... Even if it has been a while since he has been relinquished from here, his soul purged from our contents, we always lie in fear for his shadow always looms upon us. For he may or may not be still watching, cursing us and still finding a way to complain how F95 never gave him a chance in the first place, how Russia's technology is even worse than South Sudan(Apologies to any South Sudanese here, if you are reading this GET OUT) and how he was unjustly banished to worse lands while his ideas(at least according to him) were visionary.
Fear not the Dev that doesn't reply, fear the one you cannot see or hear for he was banished for a reason and he could be listening to us talk even right now. He could be infecting the brains of more ignorant perverts with his next scheme, leeching off their life(savings) with a dark tunnel with no end and as convoluted as the next MnightShamalama movie...

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The one Dev I fear, his name is Darth- I mean He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named... Even if it has been a while since he has been relinquished from here, his soul purged from our contents, we always lie in fear for his shadow always looms upon us. For he may or may not be still watching, cursing us and still finding a way to complain how F95 never gave him a chance in the first place, how Russia's technology is even worse than South Sudan(Apologies to any South Sudanese here, if you are reading this GET OUT) and how he was unjustly banished to worse lands while his ideas(at least according to him) were visionary.
Fear not the Dev that doesn't reply, fear the one you cannot see or hear for he was banished for a reason and he could be listening to us talk even right now. He could be infecting the brains of more ignorant perverts with his next scheme, leeching off their life(savings) with a dark tunnel with no end and as convoluted as the next MnightShamalama movie...
Now I'm curious of who this might be. No, seriously, I don't know what you're talking about hahaha even if by DM only would be fine, if you don't mind

Only unspeakable dev I know is He-Who-Consumes-The-Cum-Chalice one.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes