4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Boppro014

Sep 22, 2019
Weird, it should have prompted the first time and since it didn't download correctly, notice it is a faulty file. Have you tried deleting the RTP zip file and restart the application to check if the RTP download option comes back again?
Yes,I deleted it but then whenever i start a game,the RTP file appears like nothing happend

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yes,I deleted it but then whenever i start a game,the RTP file appears like nothing happend
Alright, I'm gonna compress the file frm my device and upload it so you can extract it. Remember, the extraction route is gonna be the same as the one from the one specified in the PDF. Gonna update the original post with the PDF file with the compressed RTP once it's done uploading. I'll tag you on another comment so you can know when to check it out c:

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
At least he gave you something to complain about lol, this man made a Demo for one of his "games" on a burner and that demo in question didn't even have a backbone. It was just a Unity "Create your character" mode and that was it. No gameplay, nothing. My reaction to that was the same as when I discovered that Motorcycles with 3 wheels were called Trikes.
...gods. I'll never complain again about Siren Domain's milking.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Boppro014 alright man, updated the JoiPlay tutorial file to reflect the changes in the current version. Also added the RTP file download at the end of the PDF so you can run the game correctly.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Didnt he say he wanted to release it a couple days ago? Like "I wanted to release it yesterday", was something he said a couple days ago I thought

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Didnt he say he wanted to release it a couple days ago? Like "I wanted to release it yesterday", was something he said a couple days ago I thought
Mate this is BT. Over here time is irrelevant and a social construct. If yall really wanna stay mentally sane with this, think about it the way kids think of "Honey, I'm going out to buy some milk"
Also I wanted to add Siren is pretty bad but at least it isn't Icstor, ha.

Raidou24

Jan 20, 2020
Mate this is BT. Over here time is irrelevant and a social construct. If yall really wanna stay mentally sane with this, think about it the way kids think of "Honey, I'm going out to buy some milk"
Also I wanted to add Siren is pretty bad but at least it isn't Icstor, ha.
Speaking of Icstor, dude just announced another project on his website about a week ago. Thankfully the dude is getting roasted in the comments of that post.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
The Creed of the Assassins When others blindly follow the truth, remember NOTHING IS REAL When others bow to morals or the law, remember EVERYTHING IS LAWFUL We act in the shadows to serve the light WE ARE ASSASSINS NOTHING IS REAL EVERYTHING IS LAWFUL

Reactions: gyalis

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Well if we going by the trello dont really expect new content, for sure there might be new stuff but its gonna be like 85% reworks and 15% new stuff (new stuff can be a variety of things).
There is nothing new under the sun. Every scenario is done to death by others(Icstor, Iccreation, NLT-Media(O.G.), Dark Cookie.....) only thing that was unique to BT Manor was the Ghost/Doyle's story but it seems like that concept isn't going anywhere.
It would be a big red flag if Oseo Bones decides to make 0.16 not compatible with previous save games intentionally so that people have to play the game all over again from the start to grind through his reworks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
I swear if MITY finishes FET before we get at least an idea where the story is going, Doc officially needs to be instilled into the pantheon. Oh yes btw memes will be made

Footnote: just wanted to add that The Manor is there but imagine being someone wanting to play Survivor's Guilt RN

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
i saw the pictures on discord. I tell you the truth I am a huge fan of harem anime and I have the same feeling as when last season they changed animation in dxd hight school. I definitely preferred the old graphics. the most important scenes are vera doggo and see the evolution of what will happen when martha is on the phone and Vera in the library. we hope well

Reactions: PeanutBoy305
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes