4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Also I wanted to add Siren is pretty bad but at least it isn't Icstor, ha.
Their new game is pure Patreon-Milking given form. One year of project and barely got 5 minutes of content.
And making almost 1k/month only on this project. How much of an asshole you need to be to become worse than this?

I'm afraid.

Reactions: Grimmiger

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Their new game is pure Patreon-Milking given form. One year of project and barely got 5 minutes of content.
And making almost 1k/month only on this project. How much of an asshole you need to be to become worse than this?

I'm afraid.
Hmm I can try to make a case cause this man also tried to go create several threads defending himself for not doing shit while using a burner- hence making newer users kiss his feet and defend him on his thread. Not to mention using the fact people on this website are allergic to reading leaves this as a continuous mess.
Let's compromise and say they both suck.

Reactions: PeanutBoy305

Boppro014

Sep 22, 2019
Alright, I'm gonna compress the file frm my device and upload it so you can extract it. Remember, the extraction route is gonna be the same as the one from the one specified in the PDF. Gonna update the original post with the PDF file with the compressed RTP once it's done uploading. I'll tag you on another comment so you can know when to check it out c:
Ty.It works well

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
If the update doesn't arrive by the end of this week, every single mf in here will be like:

I'm a simple man. I see a "controversy", I shitpost about it. Hopefully no one is losing sleep over an update hahaha cause that would make me sad, my dudes.
From what i heard from some people on a certain server, doc has the update pretty much ready to release its just holding it, perhaps is doing bug testing cause we all know last update was big mess.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
I don't understand what's with the "Bestiary" warning at the intro in the game, does the game "Force" you to do them?

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
The Creed of the Assassins When others blindly follow the truth, remember NOTHING IS REAL When others bow to morals or the law, remember EVERYTHING IS LAWFUL We act in the shadows to serve the light WE ARE ASSASSINS NOTHING IS REAL EVERYTHING IS LAWFUL

First of all, Off-topic much?
Second of all you got it all fucking wrong.

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted.

On a side note. People here are most likely not on the Author's Patreon and thus I dont think you guys get to complain about how long it is taking and the potential contents of the update. Go sign up to the dude's Patreon or Subscribestar or whatever and moan in the comments for the update posts there.

I for one love the game, and appreciate the effort Dr. Bones is putting by having done a large rework of the previous content. Considering the kind of Game Development this is, bugs are a given.

Reactions: goose75uk

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
"If you're not on patreon, you don't get to complain"
images (56).jpeg

Oh, for fuck's sake, don't give me that. At the end of the day, it's a free game. EVERYONE gets to complain, the paying people only got more reasons for it.
And if you really want to know, this long wait with almost none communication on the way is the reason I'm not a supporter.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
"If you're not on patreon, you don't get to complain"
View attachment 764515

Oh, for fuck's sake, don't give me that. At the end of the day, it's a free game. EVERYONE gets to complain, the paying people only got more reasons for it.
And if you really want to know, this long wait with almost none communication on the way is the reason I'm not a supporter.
That is not quite what I was saying. More like "youre getting this shit for free here, if you really want to moan about how slow the updates are, you are better off doing it on the game's patreon rather than here".

I mean, sure I am not a Patron myself, but when I come here and read these comments, it feels like water. A waste of time. I would rather read what people actually think of the game itself, than moaning about how long its been since the last update.

As such in my opinion those kinds of statements dont belong here, because most-likely the people making them are like me. They didnt pay for the game. Its one thing when youre giving someone your money every month and then youre pissed off that they are being silent. But it's another when youre just whining (and by You I mean people in general not you specifically btw) incessantly, because you "WANT MOAR DAMMIT!". Whereas again if youre a Patron, and you do your complaining over AT PATREON, it is more likely to have an effect. Or so I hope anyway.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
I'm not complaining I just meant that nowadays you don't have the certainty of anything anymore so it's useless to wait like crazy for the update. when he comes out he goes out without having to make all these accusations threats to manor. indeed I am a big supporter of his I discovered in the forum thanks to this game. I was just making a caricature and I apologize for the misunderstanding.:cry:

Reactions: Salekd
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes