4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
OseaBones makes DarkCookie look like a fucking speed demon with his game updates lol
Well but with DarkCookie we know at least why delays etc. happen. He also has a tracker that shows when an update is about to drop. Summertime Saga is at 71% right now so lets see who is faster.

With Bones all we know is that it takes about ~8-10 months for an update with the obligatory "I never said it will be at (insert any date here)" inbetween.

Like last time where he wanted to join the army if the update would not drop in January (spoiler alert) it did not drop in January ofc :KEK:

Ruby22

Aug 10, 2020
Does anybody know what the clock in David’s bedroom is supposed to do? also, I would like to know how to use it

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does anybody know what the clock in David’s bedroom is supposed to do? also, I would like to know how to use it
It's a remnant from older versions. Its use was moved to the bed ("Stay in Bed" option) so now it does nothing. Gonna be removed eventually.

Grimmiger

May 12, 2018
Man, when you think about it, us actually getting an update after...what, was it 6 or 8 months wait time(?) might of been an ill omen, or just another domino fallen. Look what happened between release and now. Coincidence? Yes. The perfect excuse? There has never been a better excuse to fuck around, even if it should technically expedite production. I can only imagine what horrors may have yet to come with the next update, or worse... the update after that.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
there will be an update either in 2020 or 2021 or ....
I keep telling you people, in the Doyle universe, Time, Space, Continuity, Promises, Boob size, Phallic engine size are all irrelevant. All that matters is the moment and the friends we make along the way. Oh and the drama here of course. Anyone remembers how scared we were when Patreon almost single-handedly killed off the game? Good times :]

Reactions: PeanutBoy305
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes