4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Waiting for new updates....... I really Like this game please don't abandon this......Thirsty for new updates..
Dude I don't wanna kill your passion but... you're gonna need another water source. Also how is everybody doing? Let's be positive for once and not talk about that stupid dog("YOU MADE ME LOOK BAD") and of course updates

Reactions: PeanutBoy305

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
could this be moded like urban demons have someone else come in and add new content on the side and we'd have some stuff to play while we wait for the official release could that be done ?
Well for us to actually mod it Doc would have to unlock the project (export it without crypting the project), the project file is crypted so if we try to open it with the rpg maker it would say "it cant read the file", believe me that if we could make mods for this game there would be a ton of them aswell content, but also we need to realize Doc might never do that cause if there is people willing to do those mods and have quality production (art and animation, not talking about layer animation like doc's) doc could lose alot of attention and people might drop the sub cause for sure those mods would drop faster then doc's updates.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
exirock thanks for the info i just think mods could keep interest the game
Mods are always interesting cause people have ideias that could fit the game and would be intersting to see how they progress, but i say everything at this point would be good to keep us busy while waiting since the dev itself doesnt even care to take 5 minutes to do a simple report (i think reports would really help people chill and not get angry at him, like many other things would help but try explain that to him, he will most certain not read anything and answer u nothing related to the comment).

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
if people could mod stuff into the game what do you guy want ?
watersports, corrupting them hardcore, sharing the girls with other people and the girls would like doing that but they'll still love the mc more than everyone else, nipples piercing, whore outfits with holes on nipples and pussy, gangbangs, more beasty stuff etc etc
yes i know i love The Twist xD

Last edited:

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
The last report was in april. We ("we" is not quite right since I'm not a supporter and probably will never be given the facts but...you got me) stay in the dark all the time.
It's not a regular business, people are supporters/donators/whatever, not stakeholders, so there's no need for reports all the time. But... at least be decent about it.
$2k each month(Patreon still $1k), ~20K yearly for doing bare minimum while earning comfortable livelihood in a south american country, it better be his primary business. If Siren can get backlash for milking, Oseo Bones should get some too. My bet is 0.16 will be the last version(Rework now makes sense) then he will move onto Survivor Guilt(Most likely because that game can be released on steam).

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
watersports, corrupting them hardcore, sharing the girls with other people and the girls would like doing that but they'll still love the mc more than everyone else, nipples piercing, whore outfits with holes on nipples and pussy etc etc
yes i know i love The Twist xD
Already exist, the game is called The Twist.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
if people could mod stuff into the game what do you guy want ?
Well, I can tell you a lot of people do want more beasty content, especially if Martha is the Player 2 haha

Personally, maybe add something more fantasy oriented. Not go overboard of course, like not necessarily a D&D world but maybe a mini story about monster girls coming from another dimension or coming to life from a fantasy book. Hell, it could probably be like a "dream" but it has real repercussions in the real world like the MC waking up sore and maybe even make it related to the girls,say like Martha visiting the MC and finding him asleep but his sheets have a big precum (or maybe cum) stain and she gets horny and some more stuff happens.

I'm just spit balling ideas here tho, I don't have it structured hahaha

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Sick mind idea: what if everytime you opened the floodgates, it actually spawned slimes. I mean as the slimes that could be comparable to ScarJo and essentially you could get a harem of your own nut and basically keep refurnishing those everytime you fucked them. I need feedback on that idea and criticism other than "GO GET SOME HELP"

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Sick mind idea: what if everytime you opened the floodgates, it actually spawned slimes. I mean as the slimes that could be comparable to ScarJo and essentially you could get a harem of your own nut and basically keep refurnishing those everytime you fucked them. I need feedback on that idea and criticism other than "GO GET SOME HELP"
But you are already asking for HELP (feedback) that's the first step to recovery so they tell me

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Sick mind idea: what if everytime you opened the floodgates, it actually spawned slimes.
Reminded me of this and this
1597176993642.png 1597177105310.png
Jokes aside, it could be interesting but I have a bit of a problem with it being your own cum hahaha
1597177207278.png
I mean, if you wanna go overboard and do the hentai doujin thing of women desiring to be impregnated, it's gonna be weird hearing your own cum asking to get pregnant. Like "Give me your baby batter! Oh wait, I'm YOUR baby batter!". That would get me out of the mood being set up hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Coldorax and X0M3!

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Reminded me of this and this
View attachment 768745 View attachment 768746
Jokes aside, it could be interesting but I have a bit of a problem with it being your own cum hahaha
View attachment 768749
I mean, if you wanna go overboard and do the hentai doujin thing of women desiring to be impregnated, it's gonna be weird hearing your own cum asking to get pregnant. Like "Give me your baby batter! Oh wait, I'm YOUR baby batter!". That would get me out of the mood being set up hahaha
I have seen way too many games where you can fuck the slimes and anyone who has played a RPG can attest these bitches are everywhere. I just thought "Hey let's give them a backstory of some sort".
Also imagine the possibilities: Slimes aren't just made by semen but also by female cum. Basically you get something out of nothing( a self-filling dildo/onahole). I mean, this is the internet and this thread has the MC being corrupted by Casper the Pervy Ghost with most women with a food that goes straight to the boobs while he has a dick that manages to compare to the horse's while still managing to get cucked by a dog that can barely stand. Cmon let's be a bit imaginative here

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
MC should has a RIVAL, like pokemon Red x Blue or like any franchise . A ugly ass cousin or uncle age at your choice, trying to stole MC harem.
You know, a health competition.
Big Brother Eric would be awesome. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes