4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Whatever happened to the "Cheers!" guy? Was that this thread? Im in so many threads where people fight about due dates that I cant keep up anymore lmao. But really though I think this is just an elaborate troll to say he was gonna release the game before he even posted about it and then just goes radio silent again.

Reactions: Grimmiger

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Whatever happened to the "Cheers!" guy? Was that this thread? Im in so many threads where people fight about due dates that I cant keep up anymore lmao. But really though I think this is just an elaborate troll to say he was gonna release the game before he even posted about it and then just goes radio silent again.
I was wondering the same. I kinda miss the guy, it was entertaining at times.

Reactions: Grimmiger

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I think on discord he said something like "I have added 2 small animations, if I don't add anything more then the game might release at this (2nd week of aug) week's weekend".
P.s: I am not quoting bones, this is what I remember reading on discord
he posted a teaser today. but I didnt see the post u mentioned

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
I think on discord he said something like "I have added 2 small animations, if I don't add anything more then the game might release at this (2nd week of aug) week's weekend".
P.s: I am not quoting bones, this is what I remember reading on discord
Yeah sure. Another hump scene & hj. Wait another week & he might add another bj.
he posted a teaser today. but I didnt see the post u mentioned
Again with the teaser shit. Its the same cycle.

Isn't it the same pose when MC helps Martha in the kitchen & grabs her ass? It has to be something to do with the dog, MC already done ass stuff with her unless this is another rework.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah sure. Another hump scene & hj. Wait another week & he might add another bj.

Again with the teaser shit. Its the same cycle.

Isn't it the same pose when MC helps Martha in the kitchen & grabs her ass? It has to be something to do with the dog, MC already done ass stuff with her unless this is another rework.
I personally hope for some more MC martha scenes. I could care less for the beasty scenes, so I hope that those are not full priority. I would also love to see the holiday scenes get animated, there were some really nice scenes in there that would look great if they werent stills.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Woah so there is a possibility that there might be a release this weekend? HAHA! We're been toyed with enough to know better! Also, I don't know what it is but some of those reworks don't feel right. They feel like somebody came over and decided: "LETS WRAP EVERYTHING IN CLING FILM AND USE SOME HAIRSPRAY! YES SHINY"

Completely off-topic, if Portland loses tonight and Phoenix actually keeps the streak alive, I might be the one to paint the walls white... 10 years is a long time

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
how to turn on beasty mode in already like hlf of the game or i can only do it at the begging??????????
if not wrong you can turn it on when you enter into the dream mode(room).

interact with the teddy bear and that should do it!

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes