4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Avg. 4.5 stars from 60 people now, Lets make that to 2 star (Wait 48 hours more, that would be end of August 2nd week in all timezone, fuck weekended that would go into 3rd week). Lower rating would make his hooking new players hard & will definitely hurt his ego.
Coup D'état with Reviews.

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Avg. 4.5 stars from 60 people now, Lets make that to 2 star (Wait 48 hours more, that would be end of August 2nd week in all timezone, fuck weekended that would go into 3rd week). Lower rating would make his hooking new players hard & will definitely hurt his ego.
Here on f95 people dont really pay any attention to the stars and the reviews since most of them are stupid like "Aaaaawwesssome game ....(write same word to fill the 200 words minimal)", most of them are just spam and there is cases where dev's dm people to ask for max reviews (milftoon dev did that and got flamed by it) and others which are so fanboys dispite all the shit the dev does gives max score cause its a fanboy and for him doesnt matter if the dev doesnt work, so yea its really low percentage of the people that thrust the reviews aswell its a minimal percentage of the people that do honest reviews, so the system doesnt really work well cause it would require a staff to review those reviews.

So trying to lower the score will not hurt in anyway so its not worth the time and beside new people come in and read the comments they know which problems the develop has and how bad the communication really is, then they will see if its worth supporting.
(i know a couple of ex-supporters that after 3 months after the update they drop (and dont support again) cause they see how bad the communication is, no news and if they ask about anything they get ban)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Here on f95 people dont really pay any attention to the stars and the reviews since most of them are stupid like "Aaaaawwesssome game ....(write same word to fill the 200 words minimal)", most of them are just spam and there is cases where dev's dm people to ask for max reviews (milftoon dev did that and got flamed by it) and others which are so fanboys dispite all the shit the dev does gives max score cause its a fanboy and for him doesnt matter if the dev doesnt work, so yea its really low percentage of the people that thrust the reviews aswell its a minimal percentage of the people that do honest reviews, so the system doesnt really work well cause it would require a staff to review those reviews.
Agreed. The number of times I gave a game a chance even while it had 1 star reviews is...
1597502045417.png

And even then, some of those I really enjoyed so either people were exaggerating with the "review" or they were too lazy to play it for more than 5 minutes... Or I have a high tolerance for shit mechanics, that may be as well hahaha

But yeah, TL;DR, not many people look at reviews to decide whether or not they give it a chance. As it stands, it's mostly a "popularity meter" rather than a quality one. Good luck with that either way, I guess? If you have the time for such a fruitless thing, that is.

Reactions: Merosu and Coldorax

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
If you stopped to count the number of shitty stuff with high ratings...hooo boy.
And there's also a good number of decent stuff that got bad early builds/mechanics and people didn't cared for a re-review after they improved, and they stuck with 3-3.5 stars. I'm kinda new gere but I noticed that ratings doesnt mean shit.
And if it meant... Doc deserves some backlash for this, but review bomb is too much of a low blow for me.

Reactions: Dardanit

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Agreed. The number of times I gave a game a chance even while it had 1 star reviews is...
View attachment 773491

And even then, some of those I really enjoyed so either people were exaggerating with the "review" or they were too lazy to play it for more than 5 minutes... Or I have a high tolerance for shit mechanics, that may be as well hahaha

But yeah, TL;DR, not many people look at reviews to decide whether or not they give it a chance. As it stands, it's mostly a "popularity meter" rather than a quality one. Good luck with that either way, I guess? If you have the time for such a fruitless thing, that is.
I just wanted to add to all that mumbo jumbo that although we are on a forum, *PEOPLE FOR SOME REASON ARE ALLERGIC TO READING*. Not only is bombing those reviews a really petty idea, chances are nobody will give a shit and still proceed to download the game as soon as it appears on LATEST UPDATES while still asking "Android?", "Walkthrough?", "I CANNOT FUCK MARTHA AT NIGHT ???", "CLOCK??", "RING?", "DAGGER??" and finally "SAVE PLZ". I agree best thing to do is to keep that same energy especially when/if the update drops and all those bootlickers suddenly decide to show up.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Relax fellas animation is a pain in the ass and we know his art style got much better (see teaser) which would make the animation process longer and harder to accomplish, Doc is just complete shit (to an extreme) when it comes to release dates. I'm not happy about how long it takes for him to update (I stopped coming to this site for like 5 months and didn't miss a thing and had zero worries that I'd actually miss something) and how often he pushes back release dates, but it's good to know that hes got his heart and mind in the right place (withholding update to make improvements - although he should communicate MUCH more about what he's doing and his reasoning) unfortunately he doesn't know that we don't have our dicks where they should be, firmly grasped in our hands. Last thing we want is for him to get burnout, hes gotta juggle two game (thx Patreon) which might be a blessing in disguise as he can mix things up a bit to avoid burnout however that's gonna boost our waiting time so it's give and take, but if he's gonna crank out 30-40 hours a week (somewhat unlikely) I can assume he'll get tired of it eventually. He should also do streaming again as a method of showing off some of his work and the progress hes made and do monthly teaser releases. But the update isn't small so obviously it's gonna take some good time, here's a breakdown of the new content we can expect.

Beasty:

Vera & Doggo rework + variations - from Trello & Teaser

Sex:

Martha, Vera, Lucile handjob scenes + variations (3 separate scenes not just one foursome) - from Trello
Martha first time sex rework - from Teaser
Vera bathing peep cg - from Trello
Two Vera bathroom scene/reworks - from Teaser
Two Martha bathroom scenes/reworks - from Teaser
Two Lucile hide and seek scenes/reworks - from teaser

Bonus:

Bug fixes - from Trello
Sprite Rework + outfit variations - from Trello
Bust tweaks + outfit variations - from Trello
Assorted Extras - from Trello
States Diary Art - from Trello

Total:
12 new/reworked scenes many with variations
Bunch of other stuff

Note: I think that there was a teaser of Lucile but I can't find it so it could actually be 13 scenes.

Do you see the above crap? It's the "from Trello" & "from Teaser" that I'm referring to. As far as I know I'm the only one that does this snooping around a bit and to compile all the info we have on updates into one post like this (I've done this once or twice before), which is concrete evidence that Doc's communication is fairly shit on this site. I would bet money that plenty of you had no clue the next update would have over 10 scenes and a bunch of other content and I'm not trying to blame you for it. The only real sources many of us get is stuff that a few people get from the Discord, myself included. The next update definitely has some meat on it's bones and it's all higher quality content than the usual, if you look at the teaser (linked in my art gallery under my guide) you'll see that Doc's artwork has noticeably improved from his previous work. Not only that but he's changing scenes entirely, the best example is the Martha first time sex scene which has a different view point and looks much better. Doc has crap communications skills on this site and hes quite shit with due dates, cant imagine the hell he caused in school. As an artist he's improved a fair amount which is a good sign to say the least.

Link to teaser for the lazy:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bones-tales-the-manor-v0-15-2-dr-bones.8918/post-3897293

Edit: After looking again for the missing Lucile image I mentioned above (still didn't find it) I instead found an image of Lucile at the beach that Doc made which I had no idea was there, if any of you post an image or see an image that has been posted please notify me so that I may add it to the art collection under the guide, thanks.

If any of you know where the teaser is please link it as a reply to this post thanks :)

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Edit: After looking again for the missing Lucile image I mentioned above (still didn't find it) I instead found an image of Lucile at the beach that Doc made which I had no idea was there, if any of you post an image or see an image that has been posted please notify me so that I may add it to the art collection under the guide, thanks.

If any of you know where the teaser is please link it as a reply to this post thanks :)
Last teaser. The Lucile one.
PS. It's a thumbnail so just click it for the original resolution.

EDIT: Also the beach one isn't gonna be in 0.16, as far as I remember. He mentioned it a while ago on the Discord server so I might be wrong.
1597524526795.png

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes