4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to do the second part of velvet and jules?? I´m stuck
You can't activate it or is there another problem? If you have the problem where the game loads you outside of the house and you can't see the character but still move, your savefile got fucked up, no going back from that.

Reactions: 101mpr

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Trial , in this new update will you need to start the game from scratch?
Doesn't SEEM like it. As far as we know, there is not a lot being changed to grant a full reset or breaking the savefiles from the previous version, but we don't know it for sure as we don't really know any info besides the reworks and a couple new scenes, apparently. From my point of view, it would be a liiiiitle extreme if the update breaks saves but it's a possibility.

Reactions: rKnight

101mpr

Aug 14, 2020
You can't activate it or is there another problem? If you have the problem where the game loads you outside of the house and you can't see the character but still move, your savefile got fucked up, no going back from that.
in the second act, with the officer claire she won't let me do step 3 and I can't continue. Some help?? and thanks for answering

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
in the second act, with the officer claire she won't let me do step 3 and I can't continue. Some help?? and thanks for answering
Step 3? And which step is that? haha No, really, I don't know what you mean. Can you please be more specific? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: 101mpr
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes