4.10 star(s) 167 Votes
Jul 28, 2020
If you want a to hear from Doc, you want to check the Discord server. It's quite active with regulars, and Doc goes in around 2-3 times a day during his breaks to answer any questions (not relating to release times), and just generally chat. You can see in Discord that he is constantly in either RPGmaker or Photoshop, so he is working. The only flaws that I personally find with him is that he has a few inactive sites which mislead people into thinking the project is abandoned, and gives releases dates that he can never seem to estimate right; he'd be better off not giving one, but that in itself seems unfair to the subs.

The extra art that someone mentioned earlier that states it won't be featured in the game, this is so artists don't get burned out with one project. From what I can see, this is the only thing that he's worked on that won't be in the game, so to bash him on this is kinda unfair.

He's also said that the public release will be 1 week afterwards, but he's not stopping anyone from sharing the update here either.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
If you want a to hear from Doc, you want to check the Discord server. It's quite active with regulars, and Doc goes in around 2-3 times a day during his breaks to answer any questions (not relating to release times), and just generally chat. You can see in Discord that he is constantly in either RPGmaker or Photoshop, so he is working. The only flaws that I personally find with him is that he has a few inactive sites which mislead people into thinking the project is abandoned, and gives releases dates that he can never seem to estimate right; he'd be better off not giving one, but that in itself seems unfair to the subs.

The extra art that someone mentioned earlier that states it won't be featured in the game, this is so artists don't get burned out with one project. From what I can see, this is the only thing that he's worked on that won't be in the game, so to bash him on this is kinda unfair.

He's also said that the public release will be 1 week afterwards, but he's not stopping anyone from sharing the update here either.
I completely agree with you that the discord server is a good source of information and that his other inactive sites may mislead people into thinking that the game is inactive/abandoned. His communication skills aren't as bad as I and others have claimed to be and we have simply been mislead by his unused sites (still an issue caused by him but a lesser issue in comparison - I should have been more clear in my last post) I agree with your statements in regards to his poor release date estimates and the unfairness that would be caused to his subs should he withhold having one, although I can't say to what degree it would be unfair as he consistently gets the release dates quite wrong but I suppose by now people would learn to add an extra month or two on their own. You're completely right that the extra art may be used to prevent burnout and I take back my position that it's a bad thing for him to be making such artwork, and now believe it to be a good thing that will benefit both Doc and his player/fan base.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I agree with you that new scenes are good to have but disagree that just reworks would be disappointing, from what I can tell some of these reworks are too extensive to be considered reworks and are more like completely redone scenes (this is most evident with Martha's first time sex scene). There are also some things that are called reworks but actually contain new scenes (see the teaser link in my op - Martha in the bath is an example) or could be used as the base to make new scenes in the future. I would also like to get a few more cosplay scenes but they feel more like a side piece in the game's story so I'm not so sure how much Doc will prioritize them.
Look, I understand that and reworks aren't a bad thing. But I was very specific about the content I cannot wait to see in future updates. So yeah, it is going to be disappointing to me if I only see reworks of old scenes, instead of the content I've been waiting for in such a long time.

Just the fact that I read your post, already made me disappointed I didn't see any Mia scenes being mentioned, or Lucile's cosplay progression, etc. That's the kind of disappointment I'm talking about, because who knows when or if the next update will come out after this one.

Also, I'm not one of those guys flaming him for the delays and whatnot. I don't think this situation is as bad as Icstor's for instance. But yeah, the game is good so people are going to have their expectations each update.

Last edited:

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Golem98 do you think all the backlash he's got is well deserved
I would say he deserves all of it and a bit more but only if people remain reasonable.

We're all aware of how bad he is with sticking to his release dates however you need to understand that he wasn't always like this and used to release updates roughly every 2 months and when he did have delays it would be by 1-2 weeks rather than 1-2 months. However those updates were much smaller and contained less content than the ones that people have been complaining about (check the change log for evidence of this - keep in mind the variations) he has transitioned to making updates that are 2-3 times larger than the ones he started off with in terms of number of scenes while also increasing the quality of his artwork (the transition from 0.6 - 0.7 - 0.8 is where things really pick up for scene numbers) and these larger and better updates will naturally take much longer to produce so the lengthy wait times are reasonable, but him constantly getting his release dates wrong isn't reasonable nor is it a defensible position that anyone can take. He should've learned by now that he constantly gets them wrong and should just add another month or two to the release dates he thinks of just to stay safe or to just keep it a secret from everyone besides the people that are his subs (those that send money to him).

His communication is bad for multiple reasons that I've known for some time or have only recently learned of thanks to the people that I've come into contact with these past few pages and the bit of researching I did for some of my more recent posts. For example the number of his sites that are actually useless/abandoned and the fact that he doesn't directly link this game Discord server from this site but rather to another server that acts as a hub for all his game servers, are both good examples of poor communication skills on this site, his communication on this game's discord server is quite good and only unreasonable people would complain about it (he talk/writes to people daily and releases teasers at reasonable intervals). The only decent sources we have are his Trello which he directly links to and the "Clandestine Clinic" discord server which is actually a two step process to find and the ones he uses as I stated above, keep in mind the people on this site aren't known for their detective work for example all the stupid questions that come by every update, this is not to attack all of these people however to say that all of them apply the same amount of effort is both misleading and wrong. I am in no way trying to single out some or all of the people that have made their criticisms as I agree with many or all of the points they made. I understand that they may not have a great way of wording their opinions as they like to add an element of banter/taunts into it which is fine.

He deserves criticism for his inability to stick to his release dates, for the messy links/sites that are mostly useless and how his information is spread between two of the 6 links he provides (Twitter, SubscribeStar, Blog/Website, Trello, Discord and Picarto) while one of the useful links like I said before is the two step process to reach the "Clandestine Clinic". However there's nothing else that people can hold against him, sure the updates take longer but they're much larger and now contain higher quality content. And him making reworks isn't a bad thing in any way whatsoever, hes simply trying to increase the overall quality of the game, the change log shows that there have been 9 reworked scenes already done (8 in the most recent update) and no one seemed to complain about those simply because the better scenes are good and we can all agree that high quality reworked older content is just as good as high quality new content. I believe with this new update we will have the best of both worlds as it will have (if my update breakdown post is correct) 5 reworks and 8 new scenes (as well as some other content) which is a fine mix and comparable to the previous update which had 8 reworks and 7 new scenes.

For those who don't wan't to read too much (thanks Merosu) just read the 3rd paragraph as it's just a summary of the two above and it contains a bit more information as well.

Look, I understand that and reworks aren't a bad thing. But I was very specific about the content I cannot wait to see in future updates. So yeah, it is going to be disappointing to me if I only see reworks of old scenes, instead of the content I've been waiting for in such a long time.

Just the fact that I read your post, already made me disappointed I didn't see any Mia scenes being mentioned, or Lucile's cosplay progression, etc. That's the kind of disappointment I'm talking about, because who knows when or if the next update will come out after this one.
I completely understand and agree with your stance and will not argue against it. As I said before I would also like to see more cosplay scenes. I can assume Doc will likely make another update containing reworks, as that was the pattern he has been following so far (this update and the last one) although these upcoming reworks will likely be done to the current Mia and cosplay scenes this game already has so to a degree it could be something that both you and I enjoy depending on how well made they are and how extensive he makes them, such as the Martha bath scene rework getting a new position which he shows in one of the teasers.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I would say he deserves all of it and a bit more but only if people remain reasonable.

We're all aware of how bad he is with sticking to his release dates however you need to understand that he wasn't always like this and used to release updates roughly every 2 months and when he did have delays it would be by 1-2 weeks rather than 1-2 months. However those updates were much smaller and contained less content than the ones that people have been complaining about (check the change log for evidence of this - keep in mind the variations) he has transitioned to making updates that are 2-3 times larger than the ones he started off with in terms of number of scenes while also increasing the quality of his artwork (the transition from 0.6 - 0.7 - 0.8 is where things really pick up for scene numbers) and these larger and better updates will naturally take much longer to produce so the lengthy wait times are reasonable, but him constantly getting his release dates wrong isn't reasonable nor is it a defensible position that anyone can take. He should've learned by now that he constantly gets them wrong and should just add another month or two to the release dates he thinks of just to stay safe or to just keep it a secret from everyone besides the people that are his subs (those that send money to him).

His communication is bad for multiple reasons that I've known for some time or have only recently learned of thanks to the people that I've come into contact with these past few pages and the bit of researching I did for some of my more recent posts. For example the number of his sites that are actually useless/abandoned and the fact that he doesn't directly link this game Discord server from this site but rather to another server that acts as a hub for all his game servers, are both good examples of poor communication skills on this site, his communication on this game's discord server is quite good and only unreasonable people would complain about it (he talk/writes to people daily and releases teasers at reasonable intervals). The only decent sources we have are his Trello which he directly links to and the "Clandestine Clinic" discord server which is actually a two step process to find and the ones he uses as I stated above, keep in mind the people on this site aren't known for their detective work for example all the stupid questions that come by every update, this is not to attack all of these people however to say that all of them apply the same amount of effort is both misleading and wrong. I am in no way trying to single out some or all of the people that have made their criticisms as I agree with many or all of the points they made. I understand that they may not have a great way of wording their opinions as they like to add an element of banter/taunts into it which is fine.

He deserves criticism for his inability to stick to his release dates, for the messy links/sites that are mostly useless and how his information is spread between two of the 6 links he provides (Twitter, SubscribeStar, Blog/Website, Trello, Discord and Picarto) while one of the useful links like I said before is the two step process to reach the "Clandestine Clinic". However there's nothing else that people can hold against him, sure the updates take longer but they're much larger and now contain higher quality content. And him making reworks isn't a bad thing in any way whatsoever, hes simply trying to increase the overall quality of the game, the change log shows that there have been 9 reworked scenes already done (8 in the most recent update) and no one seemed to complain about those simply because the better scenes are good and we can all agree that high quality reworked older content is just as good as high quality new content. I believe with this new update we will have the best of both worlds as it will have (if my update breakdown post is correct) 5 reworks and 8 new scenes (as well as some other content) which is a fine mix and comparable to the previous update which had 8 reworks and 7 new scenes.

For those who don't wan't to read too much (thanks Merosu) just read the 3rd paragraph as it's just a summary of the two above and it contains a bit more information as well.

I completely understand and agree with your stance and will not argue against it. As I said before I would also like to see more cosplay scenes. I can assume Doc will likely make another update containing reworks, as that was the pattern he has been following so far (this update and the last one) although these upcoming reworks will likely be done to the current Mia and cosplay scenes this game already has so to a degree it could be something that both you and I enjoy depending on how well made they are and how extensive he makes them, such as the Martha bath scene rework getting a new position which he shows in one of the teasers.
You was (with this post) most of the time pretty fair, like from me

Reactions: Golem98

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
It is almost 9 where I'm at and still nothing... God this gives me flashbacks of the freaking Christmas tree with the whole "Santa doesn't come until midnight" bullshit. Don't get me wrong I'm just a pawn in the grand scheme of things, a particle that nobody cares about(still mad about the suns tho, why even bother invite them in the first place??) but this is so entertaining to watch this shidd turn wild

Reactions: Salekd

purplewolf69

Apr 1, 2020
I have unlocked all scenes with martha except the second option after i chose sleep with her at night. did everything with her but the scene just won't unlock. please tell me how to unlock the scene. im on version 0.15

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have unlocked all scenes with martha except the second option after i chose sleep with her at night. did everything with her but the scene just won't unlock. please tell me how to unlock the scene. im on version 0.15
Bugged, fixed in the next update. Or check the link below the animated banner in my comment.

Reactions: purplewolf69
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes