4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
TrialRagnarok
Ok I have to ask do you just memorize those or do you have a "THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE" meme folder? Everyone needs to know
Pretty much memorize and or remember them and just quick search them haha it's been a while since I've had a meme folder so yeah, just search them

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Jesus Christ you just seem to pop them out so fast you never know
Well, I almost live here haha I keep a tab of the latest page open at all times and just check it every once in a while to see if something interesting has come up, you never know when things are gonna get spicy in this particular thread hahaha

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
i mean idk what this man is up to, but hes been joking and having a grande ole' time in the discord the last week. Take from that what you will but I don't see an update....

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
It's been so long since we got an update. I loved playing this a way back, the slow "corruption" was really well done. It's a shame by the looks of some of the comments we won't be getting anything substantial any time soon.

Reactions: PeanutBoy305

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Well I never took my English class seriously so that's alright ;)

I agree with you that new scenes are good to have but disagree that just reworks would be disappointing, from what I can tell some of these reworks are too extensive to be considered reworks and are more like completely redone scenes (this is most evident with Martha's first time sex scene). There are also some things that are called reworks but actually contain new scenes (see the teaser link in my op - Martha in the bath is an example) or could be used as the base to make new scenes in the future. I would also like to get a few more cosplay scenes but they feel more like a side piece in the game's story so I'm not so sure how much Doc will prioritize them.

Glad to hear you have some experience with animation. I disagree when you say his animations are complex because he "simply cuts his CG image and puts them into layers and then on rpg maker he goes moves the layer in a sequence to make the animation..." this in my opinion is easily one of if not the best method he can take to cut down on time rather than to redraw and use onion layers as reference for example. He still needs to do some redrawing but only to hide the cuts he makes and to make smooth out transitions from one image to the next so the overall animation looks good. Also I believe that the method he uses is quite limited as it works primarily with pivot points, such as the joints on a person's body however, this method has it's limitations so he likely mixes in another animation technique such as the onion layer one I mentioned. I agree with you that some of his animations are unclean (I think one of the Horse scenes was a good example of this but I don't remember which one) yet these are mostly for the older ones and the more recent ones are made with a higher standard (such as the Jules scene from the previous update) and I believe this new update which is filled with reworks will at least fix some of the poorer quality animations.

You and I are on the same page, I'm not happy about the constant delays and have also been quite critical of Doc's poor communication skills and his inability to stick to his deadlines. I wont blindly defend him (hard to after he consistently misses deadlines by significant margins for however many past updates including this one) but I'm going to provide a bit more context, such as my post containing a breakdown of what we can expect in the next update. My reasoning for making that post was to give people an idea of what Doc has been doing these past months and what they can expect in the next update, as a way to hopefully help people calm down a bit. Naturally no matter how I word the post it's going to seem like it's defending Doc even though I've filled it with complaints and criticisms against him. The push back I've gotten (very little so far but lets give it time for other timezones to wake up) is a little strange as it seems they (you and Mac40 so far) disagree with me even though we have the same complaints and I've made it quite clear that I'm unhappy with Doc's tardiness and communication? And in regards to your claim of checking his Twitter and Discord and how useless they are I agree with you 90%, I've just checked his Twitter, his blog/website, his SubscribeStar page, his Picarto (he deleted some videos) and found all of them to be mostly or completely useless, while his Discord (I went to the ) and he seems to still be quite active there as he responded to someone yesterday (at time of writing this). This is also where he uploads the teasers which seem to come out in reasonable intervals however finding this discord server is downright stupid. He doesn't actually link directly to it but instead to another "hub" server that links to "The Manor" discord server and "Survivor's Guilt" discord server. However while I was looking at the Discord server and under the "public-teasers" section I noticed that he had a teaser which he claimed might not be in 0.16 (it was Lucile with alternate outfit and hair style) which means he works on content that he might have no intention of releasing in the following update which may obviously slow down his update speed. This is clearly not a great idea when people are so impatient after waiting for such a long time, in my opinion this is a well made game but it's production process is quite lacking in terms of both his communication and timing, otherwise I have no complaints. I suppose I'm just trying to stay positive about something that in all honesty holds absolutely no value in my life whatsoever it's no more than a very casual hobby as I rarely masturbate to these types of games. I only ever come back to this thread occasionally because I made the guide and feel somewhat responsible for it so I try to make sure that I keep it up to date (not much of a hassle as I can only update it when the game does so it's not an issue for me) rather than to just click "Watch Thread" and to ignore the thread for a year or more so when I do return I can collect my harvest of what I hope to be many updates as I do with the rest of the games I play from this site.
Only so much I can read on a site where my dick's turned on, before my brain turns off

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
doc just said this on his discord :

Ok, can't make it for today... I'm actually seeing double right now. I need to rest. Good news is that I got like 4, 5 hours of work left to finish. tops... So I'm 95% sure tomorrow is the day.
Imma gonna go get some shut eye and come back to it tomorrow morning.

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
Im having troubles saving the game, where do i save manual ? I have auto run disable but the characters moves auto i cant control i cant even press esc to save, i have already disable auto run but it wont let me move

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Im having troubles saving the game, where do i save manual ? I have auto run disable but the characters moves auto i cant control i cant even press esc to save, i have already disable auto run but it wont let me move
Autorun? Why would you toggle auto run? haha Try deleting the folder and extract the compressed file again. Also keep in mind that having the folder on a System one (say, in the root of C:/, for example) could cause some issues as well as having the folder that contains the files have symbols like #,%,$, etc.

I'd recommend for you to extract it to "My Documents" or "Downloads", were there's no need for Admin. Privileges to be active.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
doc just said this on his discord :

Ok, can't make it for today... I'm actually seeing double right now. I need to rest. Good news is that I got like 4, 5 hours of work left to finish. tops... So I'm 95% sure tomorrow is the day.
Imma gonna go get some shut eye and come back to it tomorrow morning.
I feel like I'm playing XCOM again, where I simply know that I'll miss for the third time in a row a shot with 90% chance of hit.
Ok, take your time. Again. Just don't burn out.
Again.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm just wondering... Since both SG and The Manor were supposedly being worked on at the same time, would that mean we're also gonna get an update for SG pretty soon? I'm not in the Legit Clinic server (as that server is pretty much the Patreon project server, if you will), so I don't really know if any new info has been shared there as I'm not exactly following SG's progress haha

Reactions: PeanutBoy305

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
I'm just wondering... Since both SG and The Manor were supposedly being worked on at the same time, would that mean we're also gonna get an update for SG pretty soon? I'm not in the Legit Clinic server (as that server is pretty much the Patreon project server, if you will), so I don't really know if any new info has been shared there as I'm not exactly following SG's progress haha
i think he is currently only working at the manor, after he (hopefully) release the update today, he would put some more extra things in manor which he is not putting in today's update because of time delay. and after that 16.1 update, he would start working on SG. so SG update might take another 4-6 months.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes