4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hide n Seek.
There's 2 or 3 possible places where she hides. She's either on the left side of the Manor entrance, down in the leftmost corner or up in the leftmost/middle area of the garden. I was asking which girl cause I don't remember Doyle (the ghost) mentioning anything about any of them being outside haha

Reactions: WätSûp B8tch
Mar 14, 2020
There's 2 or 3 possible places where she hides. She's either on the left side of the Manor entrance, down in the leftmost corner or up in the leftmost/middle area of the garden. I was asking which girl cause I don't remember Doyle (the ghost) mentioning anything about any of them being outside haha
Nah I mean the walkthrough said go outside after talking to the ghost the lil sister will be outside but actually you need to have breakfast first so yeah I was just spending my time with it...now I know everything.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Nah I mean the walkthrough said go outside after talking to the ghost the lil sister will be outside but actually you need to have breakfast first so yeah I was just spending my time with it...now I know everything.
You can also sit down and pass the time slightly. Just be careful to pay attention not to skip the timeframe.

With that been said I got my games back and this alone deserves a party!!

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Where exactly is this 'mind palace' gallery that keeps being mentioned? All i can find is mentions of it, not one bit of info on how to find it, not even in the Q and A guide.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Where exactly is this 'mind palace' gallery that keeps being mentioned? All i can find is mentions of it, not one bit of info on how to find it, not even in the Q and A guide.
When you wake up in the middle of the night, you have a possibility to move around the house while every one is sleeping. The "Mind Place" can be accessed by clicking on the notebook on the table in your room. It is really hard to miss.

Reactions: ara1111

Axtetix

Sep 5, 2017
All Teasers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is it just me or do some of these look exactly the same? I hope for everyone's sanity I am dead wrong
Nah. These are all the reworks done and they have been uploaded in the past months, but looks kinda weird seeing them all in a single post (also goddamn, that needs a "Spoiler" cause they take up a lot of fucking space in the page haha).

Reactions: Salekd and Axtetix

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
The last teaser on discord says that it's the last one before the update.
I know that this doesn't mean that it's near. Specially since the trello is not updated.
No hopes allowed.

but I can't help it

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
I really don't get giving the creator hate for not releasing new builds quickly... like if anything that's just bound to make them work slower... like yeah it sucks no new updates, but god damn is this one of those games worth waiting for, in my opinion

Reactions: PeanutBoy305

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
The last teaser on discord says that it's the last one before the update.
I know that this doesn't mean that it's near. Specially since the trello is not updated.
No hopes allowed.

but I can't help it
Dr. Bones also promised record player event (evening) with Martha before v0.15 but that event is now removed. Last hint of dropping new update was in May then all these unused artworks?, teaser/rework(why) & 3 titles planned with release date(???). Don't hope, Hype=Disappointment, fact.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F9Zoney
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes