4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
@raziel121z
Thank you for your help, but that was not exactly the content of my questions.

I asked Doc if the images I posted :
1º mother, completely naked, during the bathroom scene in the morning (scene is present in the 1 version of the game) :

2º of the scene at night, with the mother, in which one of her mother's breasts is shown :

3º or the scene with Lucile, the night she is, apparently, without panties :

My question is if they appear in any future update, because I have not found them at all. And yes, I did the scenes several times, with and without the paper towel.
I just started with the game about a month ago, mom always had a towel on in the bathroom from my experience, the negligee always covered both breasts and Lucile always had on only panties to sleep.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
can someone told me how can i get to the attic??
Make sure you have met the merchant just outside the house. MC will think of something to sell in exchange for sleeping pills. Find Doyle and let him possess you then head straight for the attic. From there, you should know by now what to do.

kira0078

Apr 1, 2018
Make sure you have met the merchant just outside the house. MC will think of something to sell in exchange for sleeping pills. Find Doyle and let him possess you then head straight for the attic. From there, you should know by now what to do.
where can i met the merchant in outside??

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
where can i met the merchant in outside??
Go outside to the front gate immediately after getting up, do not tease Vera first, do not eat breakfast first. Meet with the merchant, converse, go get Doyle, he will give you the strength to move the mirror at the end of the hall between your sisters rooms to allow access to the attic, search the attic, you will find 2 items, go back the the front gate and the merchant should still be there, the knife you found you will sell to the merchant and then buy the sleeping pills. Go eat breakfast. When mom is not in her room, go to the chest of drawers to the right of her bed and exchange the sleeping pills for the protein pills. If you haven't collected the paper towels from her bathroom on the shelf between the sink and the toilet yet do so when there is no one in her bathroom.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hey lads!, sorry I been offline for a while... I'm here now for 2 reasons:
1. Letting you guys know I'm still alive, and that the update will be out in a few days, so don't worry about it.
2. I will be selecting a couple of new testers in a few days aswell, so if any of you are interested. Go to my discord channel ( ) and follow the last post instructions. I will be offline for a while after today too, so if you have any doubts just ask in the main channel, some of the mods there will answer your questions.

Thanks, and sorry, but I'm a little bit short of time right now, So I will not be able to answer the questions personally.
But everything will be back to normal soon.

Cheers!!!

May 16, 2017
Hey lads!, sorry I been offline for a while... I'm here now for 2 reasons:
1. Letting you guys know I'm still alive, and that the update will be out in a few days, so don't worry about it.
2. I will be selecting a couple of new testers in a few days aswell, so if any of you are interested. Go to my discord channel ( ) and follow the last post instructions. I will be offline for a while after today too, so if you have any doubts just ask in the main channel, some of the mods there will answer your questions.

Thanks, and sorry, but I'm a little bit short of time right now, So I will not be able to answer the questions personally.
But everything will be back to normal soon.

Cheers!!!
Your art is awesome and you are making a great game. Keep up the good work, i'm sure your success is only beginning.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
1 Thanks for this game i really like it (guilt/trust/arousal) hehe
2 I get many "not implemented" notices and sometimes "next update" does that mean you're still thinking about the not implemented or you're just in progress of making them better?
3 when you go back down to the bones --> you get same conversation about ring+merchant
4 where does the game "end" at this point?
5 what can you do with the "brass knuckles" and "green herb" and how do you get money for it?
6 where can i see the variables from guilt, trust and arousal?
7 again thank you so much :D

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes