4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
1 Thanks for this game i really like it (guilt/trust/arousal) hehe
2 I get many "not implemented" notices and sometimes "next update" does that mean you're still thinking about the not implemented or you're just in progress of making them better?
3 when you go back down to the bones --> you get same conversation about ring+merchant
4 where does the game "end" at this point?
5 what can you do with the "brass knuckles" and "green herb" and how do you get money for it?
6 where can i see the variables from guilt, trust and arousal?
7 again thank you so much :D
1> agree whole heartedly, an excellent game that is still progressing, another installment is due in the next few days.
2> he has stated previously that both of those messages are placeholders for additional content to be added later.
3> the conversation repeats at that point I believe because there is no more dialog with Doyle that is new in the basement at that point.
4> it is still a work in progress...
5> Guessing here... may be used in the future or may be there so that the merchant has a bit more depth that just a sleeping pill vending machine...
6> Those show in your journal, the red book on the table in your bedroom, you will pick it up and be able to look at it by selecting it when in inventory.

Reactions: heyyoo

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
1> agree whole heartedly, an excellent game that is still progressing, another installment is due in the next few days.
2> he has stated previously that both of those messages are placeholders for additional content to be added later.
3> the conversation repeats at that point I believe because there is no more dialog with Doyle that is new in the basement at that point.
4> it is still a work in progress...
5> Guessing here... may be used in the future or may be there so that the merchant has a bit more depth that just a sleeping pill vending machine...
6> Those show in your journal, the red book on the table in your bedroom, you will pick it up and be able to look at it by selecting it when in inventory.
thanks for the info and about nr2 i didn't see so my apologies haha

D

Deleted member 482355

Can't see to get pills, just look at them
Hi, if your stuck, there's now a full walkthrough available to download from the first page of the thread. Its underneath the game download links.

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
how do i give the pills to the dog so mc and the horse can dance to some electro swing?... I swear i'm not drunk

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes