4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

kmarq28

Jun 9, 2018
Hey I'm new here does it automatically update for me I already have the latest version downloaded but when he drops the new update in a few days do i have to redownload?

SGT Nero

Mar 28, 2018
Hey I'm new here does it automatically update for me I already have the latest version downloaded but when he drops the new update in a few days do i have to redownload?
yes you will have to download and unrar to apply the update

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
With how good Martha's ass is, it is pity there is no anal vore in this.

Ghost: "Hey, you are my roommate now."

Protagonist: "Oh dear god no... Killed, killed by Martha's Ass."

Ghost: "It is the way I would have gone if I wasn't already dead."

Reactions: aslover69

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
how do i give the pills to the dog so mc and the horse can dance to some electro swing?... I swear i'm not drunk
You can trigger the electro swing dance with the horse at evening, but only after unlocking the lofi jazz existencial crisis with the dog at morning.

Also, NO anal vore. Call me old-fashion, but everything that goes in the booty must leave the booty at some point.

Also also, update should be ready for the 15th, Why?... long stort short: reasons.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
Really like the game so far, minus the besty content - it sick for me (but i guess some people like it). I even started to support as patreon.
I really hope for more normal sceens, also there are many sceens thst could be upgraded. Like the hj in the garden and bath. This could have stage 2 - bj maybe even further down the line deepthroat and finally sex sceen.
I really hope that much later on, once the game will be more fleshed out, mr. Bones will consider stuff like, creampies and impregnation options, as well as x-ray or something like that. So far enjoyed it

Reactions: genia123

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
You can trigger the electro swing dance with the horse at evening, but only after unlocking the lofi jazz existencial crisis with the dog at morning.

Also, NO anal vore. Call me old-fashion, but everything that goes in the booty must leave the booty at some point.

Also also, update should be ready for the 15th, Why?... long stort short: reasons.
We are Waiting on patient room doc, don't forget us!

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Really like the game so far, minus the besty content - it sick for me (but i guess some people like it). I even started to support as patreon.
I really hope for more normal sceens, also there are many sceens thst could be upgraded. Like the hj in the garden and bath. This could have stage 2 - bj maybe even further down the line deepthroat and finally sex sceen.
I really hope that much later on, once the game will be more fleshed out, mr. Bones will consider stuff like, creampies and impregnation options, as well as x-ray or something like that. So far enjoyed it
I don't call besty mode two screenshots , anyway you can dissable beast contend, be cool :)

Reactions: goditseb
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes