4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

bishop1911

Aug 25, 2017
So... To get the full version, we'll have to wait longer? I mean for those who ain't pledged.
Don't get me wrong, I understand that you have to earn for a living so I am just asking if we'll have to wait longer to get the "full" experience.
Also, what'll be the difference between the two versions?
there is no difference between the two versions (other than the public will probably be more bug free) as far as time wise, generally public is on the 15th patreon is the first few days of the month. few issues currently so the game is slightly delayed this month

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
there is no difference between the two versions (other than the public will probably be more bug free) as far as time wise, generally public is on the 15th patreon is the first few days of the month. few issues currently so the game is slightly delayed this month
I think you've missed on the versions I am pointing out. The one I am pointing out is the "Legit" version and the "Clandestine" version. I think it is different from the alpha version and the public version since he said that he's thinking of a "Patreon Friendly" version so I am just guessing on what those changes are.

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
I think you've missed on the versions I am pointing out. The one I am pointing out is the "Legit" version and the "Clandestine" version. I think it is different from the alpha version and the public version since he said that he's thinking of a "Patreon Friendly" version so I am just guessing on what those changes are.
I think he said he's going to make other games for Patreon not different versions for this game.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
He posted the following yesterday:

Hey fellas!, as promised, I'm letting you guys know that I'm back home and working on the last missing pieces for the update.

I'm really really sorry for this month delay, I didn't expect to be far from home that long, but, all that I can say in my defense is that my presence was needed somewhere else, a friend is having a rough time right now, and I had to be there for him. Sometimes life just throw bad stuff at you...

Nonetheless, I know that I have a responsability with my patreons too. So, I have to say sorry for not being around that much this month.
I will be working non-stop until the update is ready, I think I can make it work in a couple of days. I will let you know.

Thanks again for sticking in with me and this proyect.
And, again (fearing I may sound redundant) sorry.

Any day now the update should drop. Someone correct me if i am wrong but I believe that The good doctor mentioned in the past he is in / from Paraguay so he is in GMT-4 time zone (EDT to folks in the USA).

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
when update com out ?
When it comes out... quit asking and keep checking back for when someone says it is released and updates the link on page one of this thread with the new version or information on where to get it.

Hey fellas!, as promised, I'm letting you guys know that I'm back home and working on the last missing pieces for the update.

I'm really really sorry for this month delay, I didn't expect to be far from home that long, but, all that I can say in my defense is that my presence was needed somewhere else, a friend is having a rough time right now, and I had to be there for him. Sometimes life just throw bad stuff at you...

Nonetheless, I know that I have a responsability with my patreons too. So, I have to say sorry for not being around that much this month.
I will be working non-stop until the update is ready, I think I can make it work in a couple of days. I will let you know.

Thanks again for sticking in with me and this proyect.
And, again (fearing I may sound redundant) sorry.

Any day now the update should drop. Someone correct me if i am wrong but I believe that The good doctor mentioned in the past he is in / from Paraguay so he is in GMT-4 time zone (EDT to folks in the USA).

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes