4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

elmirgrim

Apr 8, 2018
This website has tons of similar games that you can play while Dr finishes up on this one. Bugging him with questions endlessly won't make the process any more or less faster or any difference at all.

Here I thought there was a saying "Greatness can't be rushed."? :biggrin:
What other games pls tell me thx.

D

Deleted member 482355

Personally I'm not bothered about delays. If I blow my load today or tomorrow it doesn't mean much in the grander scale of things. Just so long as I eventually see Vera fucked balls deep by a horse, I'm a happy man.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
@Oseo Bones Dr.Bones,Um i would like to have a question for you if it is okay with you.When you release the game that will the final? or there's another more on this story?.ty
I read time ago that he is going to do a prequel to this game, I think the ghost (I don't remember the name of him sorry) is going to be the MC

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
@Oseo Bones Dr.Bones,Um i would like to have a question for you if it is okay with you.When you release the game that will the final? or there's another more on this story?.ty
Take the time to read this thread, from the Good Doctors own statements and this question being answered before you will have an answer to your current question and perhaps many others that you have yet to think of on your own. It really is beneficial to you to peruse this thread and his Patreon page as well.

Reactions: Adoringfan

roanjohn123

Apr 11, 2018
Take the time to read this thread, from the Good Doctors own statements and this question being answered before you will have an answer to your current question and perhaps many others that you have yet to think of on your own. It really is beneficial to you to peruse this thread and his Patreon page as well.
No i just want to,you know,um,i know that dr.bones is delaying the update of the game because of problems.but if i was at the patreon page i would like to support and donate that game.sad to say that dollars is too big for me.ty

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I have several game ideas for the future, a couple of those are closely related to "The Manor". One, as mentioned before, is a prequel, and the other is a sequel... but, ALL my games will be take part on the same universe.

EDIT: Oh! and, thanks to everyone for the support and the kind words, I'm still a little ashame for the delay, I doing my best, but man... this month has been a nigthmare. But I'm glad that most of you guys understand. I have to say that, overall, I really love this community.

fear41

Aug 29, 2017
I have several game ideas for the future, a couple of those are closely related to "The Manor". One, as mentioned before, is a prequel, and the other is a sequel... but, ALL my games will be take part on the same universe.

EDIT: Oh! and, thanks to everyone for the support and the kind words, I'm still a little ashame for the delay, I doing my best, but man... this month has been a nigthmare. But I'm glad that most of you guys understand. I have to say that, overall, I really love this community.
when update come out?, your game so good :)

derof

Jul 29, 2017

We will forgive if you include more beasty .

Reactions: Robert rivers

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
I swear, this is the only developer I respect anymore after playing the latest "A Wife and Mother" update.

This guy and ICSTOR. Rarely do they disappoint, always transparent about delays well in advance etc and somehow Dr Bones managed to make an RPGM game actually good

Reactions: goditseb
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes