4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
The game not abandoned... I repeat, the game is NOT abandoned.
I'm doing my best here, keep in mind that I'm a one man team. this month update is delayed, yes, but only that.
I'm alive and kicking... I repeat, ALIVE and KICKING.

For anyone who wants daily info about me and the game, you can join my discord channel.

luffy..

Jun 23, 2018
Doyle asked me "Will we get that ring?" and David answers "Probably"

plz can u tell me where is the [ring]?

SGT Nero

Mar 28, 2018
The game not abandoned... I repeat, the game is NOT abandoned.
I'm doing my best here, keep in mind that I'm a one man team. this month update is delayed, yes, but only that.
I'm alive and kicking... I repeat, ALIVE and KICKING.

For anyone who wants daily info about me and the game, you can join my discord channel.
Dont worry skull head we already know that you are not the skeleton person who can just quit when hes board we support you with everything we've got ...you are a rare coin after all in this development .love you
Oh and dont be botherd by ouer continus asking about progress we are just hungry fans thats all

Reactions: nekobasu

ennysex

Apr 10, 2018
when comes the next update u do a great job ..(sry for mi bad english ) have a lot of potencial this game.....we are to hungry for wait too much

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
This guy already missed 2-3 deadlines that he gave on the same month, I mean I am ok with the first one cause of his friend's problem which is totally understandable. He announced then that it's gonna be this week, yet he misses it again. But you could at least say when, you missed your deadline again. It would only be fair for your fans to show a teaser or announce a date that the update CERTAINLY will be released. For now just your words aren't something to me man.

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
This guy already missed 2-3 deadlines that he gave on the same month, I mean I am ok with the first one cause of his friend's problem which is totally understandable. He announced then that it's gonna be this week, yet he misses it again. But you could at least say when, you missed your deadline again. It would only be fair for your fans to show a teaser or announce a date that the update CERTAINLY will be released. For now just your words aren't something to me man.
dude just hold on a little longer. don't start shitalking

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
dude just hold on a little longer. don't start shitalking
Dude, actually I like this creator for his good content and story progression. So many other creators I've followed (freely or not), didn't meet the expectation or just threw the project they've been working on without any reasonable causes. I just don't want to see a good game being abandoned (which I don't think) but when your "patrons" start saying things like "It's OK doc, have another extra time, we love youuuu! <3" and things like that, the creators grow overconfident and start slowing their production ratings, I have proof if you want from other games that this exact case happened but I don't think anyone cares xD Anyway, for now all we can do is wait, but please start giving more clues or stuff for us (teasers, exact dates etc)

Reactions: elmirgrim

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
Dude, actually I like this creator for his good content and story progression. So many other creators I've followed (freely or not), didn't meet the expectation or just threw the project they've been working on without any reasonable causes. I just don't want to see a good game being abandoned (which I don't think) but when your "patrons" start saying things like "It's OK doc, have another extra time, we love youuuu! <3" and things like that, the creators grow overconfident and start slowing their production ratings, I have proof if you want from other games that this exact case happened but I don't think anyone cares XD Anyway, for now all we can do is wait, but please start giving more clues or stuff for us (teasers, exact dates etc)
i agree with you but
For now just your words aren't something to me man.
yeah let's use that tactic maybe it was a joke and i didn't catch it, if it is i'm sorry but the "oh then goodbye u lose 1 patron and blah blah blah" they use that tactic like they think that they are going to make doc feel bad or something.
it's pretty lame but like i said if that wasn't your intention then i'm sorry i didn't catch that and i don't wanna be nagged again by the mods so peace

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Pull your pledge if it bothers you so much.

...oh wait!

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
i agree with you but

yeah let's use that tactic maybe it was a joke and i didn't catch it, if it is i'm sorry but the "oh then goodbye u lose 1 patron and blah blah blah" they use that tactic like they think that they are going to make doc feel bad or something.
it's pretty lame but like i said if that wasn't your intention then i'm sorry i didn't catch that and i don't wanna be nagged again by the mods so peace
Yeah Dude, chill XD I ain't the one for bitching about little things, so it's K. I am just saying that this happened way too many times in the past (other developers, not Dr.) so he should be careful and more carring about what he is saying. If you are not sure about your deadline then better not to give any than just to give one and then exceed twice. That's all I said. Or just show some progress that the update is coming nicely, not spoilers, just a small teaser or something, it's how marketing or advertising works dude. :D

Reactions: damnthatwascrazy
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes