4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
This game is cumming along nicely. Not as much of a grind anymore and the content is Fresh.

Doc delivers, any game that makes me Laugh and Jizz is A1 in my book.

Looking forward to the next update Doc.

D

Deleted member 482355

I just hope we get to help mom with her yoga soon XD
Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for David to bone his Mom too. (Hoping he fucks her pregnant to be honest.) But given my tastes I'm more eager to see Vera swallow a load of horse cum first.

Reactions: Bkbuddhaboy

Kaischi

Jun 13, 2018
hi friendos,
i have a question here, why isnt the merchant showing up for me?
i have ended all storys ans available HJs till now, but cant remove the mirror or have the merchant showing...i cant figure out what to do now :-/
can anybody help me please? i want to be finished with all of it, for the next update :)

thanks!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
hi friendos,
i have a question here, why isnt the merchant showing up for me?
i have ended all storys ans available HJs till now, but cant remove the mirror or have the merchant showing...i cant figure out what to do now :-/
can anybody help me please? i want to be finished with all of it, for the next update :)

thanks!
She has a chance to appear during early mornings in front of the gate, aka Vera is still cooking, Mom is Doing Yoga, and Lucile is still sleeping. But dunno about the chance to appear part, she's always there in the early mornings but people here are saying that she has a 50/50 chance not to appear so I am gonna say that too just in case.

Reactions: Kaischi

Kaischi

Jun 13, 2018
She has a chance to appear during early mornings in front of the gate, aka Vera is still cooking, Mom is Doing Yoga, and Lucile is still sleeping. But dunno about the chance to appear part, she's always there in the early mornings but people here are saying that she has a 50/50 chance not to appear so I am gonna say that too just in case.
Ok! Very nice to know, thx m8.
But still the question, why isn't the cellar fella helping me with the mirror to the roof? :-/
Is it linked to the Mom-Thing with the merchant maybe?
Thanks guys!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Ok! Very nice to know, thx m8.
But still the question, why isn't the cellar fella helping me with the mirror to the roof? :-/
Is it linked to the Mom-Thing with the merchant maybe?
Thanks guys!
You have to have nearly woken mom, then the following morning straight out of bed to the front gate and meet the merchant, realize you don't have money and need to find something to sell, then you have to go have a conversation with and get possessed by Doyle, he will give you the strength to move the mirror. Search the attic to find 2 items, one to sell, one to call Doyle, which saves trekking to the basement every time you need his help. You can then return to the front gate and sell the knife then buy the sleeping pills, have breakfast, wait till early afternoon then proceed to moms room and search dresser, replace protein pills with sleeping pills. By the way this is explained in the walkthrough that you can download from the first page of this thread, the link is below the screenshots.

Reactions: Kaischi

Kaischi

Jun 13, 2018
You have to have nearly woken mom, then the following morning straight out of bed to the front gate and meet the merchant, realize you don't have money and need to find something to sell, then you have to go have a conversation with and get possessed by Doyle, he will give you the strength to move the mirror. Search the attic to find 2 items, one to sell, one to call Doyle, which saves trekking to the basement every time you need his help. You can then return to the front gate and sell the knife then buy the sleeping pills, have breakfast, wait till early afternoon then proceed to moms room and search dresser, replace protein pills with sleeping pills. By the way this is explained in the walkthrough that you can download from the first page of this thread, the link is below the screenshots.
Thanks my friend! I watched a lot of walkthrough's... thought it would be the same i saw on youtube... :-/
Sorry, but thanks anyway!
All worked as you said :)

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Thanks my friend! I watched a lot of walkthrough's... thought it would be the same i saw on youtube... :-/
Sorry, but thanks anyway!
All worked as you said :)
No problem, I have answered that exact question several times, each time i type it a bit different, but it works out in the end. You will also want to go into mom's bathroom after not being able to finish to get the paper towels, they are on a shelf between the toilet and sink. When you get to that point it will make sense.

Kaischi

Jun 13, 2018
No problem, I have answered that exact question several times, each time i type it a bit different, but it works out in the end. You will also want to go into mom's bathroom after not being able to finish to get the paper towels, they are on a shelf between the toilet and sink. When you get to that point it will make sense.
Well, i already got this one for my Sis :p But thanks!

R

RWaites

From Doc's Discord Hello there. I just wanted you guys to know that from now on the PUBLIC VERSION link and art for all my games will be ONLY available on my blog. for "escaping Patreon's tyranny" reasons. But, rest easy, because I will NOT change the game's content nor will ever abandon the fetiches that we all love. I will, however, make some Patreon Friendly games to have something to post there once from time to time. That means I will have TWO kind of content: "Legit" and "Clandestine". This is all part of the plans I already... planned, for dealing with Patreon issues. But (and this is the part in wich I beg a little) although in the future you will not need to pledge to get access to the "clandestine" content, keep in mind that I'm doing this for a living now, so, if the patreon income drops too much, I will need to get a dayjob, wich will prevent me to work as much as I would love on this projects. So, I would still need you support. (there, I begged).

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
So... To get the full version, we'll have to wait longer? I mean for those who ain't pledged.
Don't get me wrong, I understand that you have to earn for a living so I am just asking if we'll have to wait longer to get the "full" experience.
Also, what'll be the difference between the two versions?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes