4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

The_Paragon

Dec 8, 2019
How do I get other scenes with vera. Depr is max, her arousal is max. Shes fucked the dog and jerked off the horse but nothing else happens with the MC just bath HJ and thats about it

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
hmm rather than asking those silly questions other people have just stupidly asked, i'll just make a statment. Post the Update Already Please! :eek:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do I get other scenes with vera. Depr is max, her arousal is max. Shes fucked the dog and jerked off the horse but nothing else happens with the MC just bath HJ and thats about it
It will remain like that unless you complete her State Event. If you get her into either a Submissive or Dominant State, the bathroom HJ will change.

Feb 27, 2020
The bestiality is avoidable or "avoidable"(still happen but i can't see it)?
Sorry for my english
When you start the game the first thing you have to do is to activate/deactivate beasty. If you deactivate it, there will be no hint of beasty at all in your gameplay (There will still be animals around, but nothing sexual will ever happen with them).

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
what an asshole u are. hope u pay a lot to this dr.bones, stupid simp.
I pay nothing. I come here and read. I read to keep from asking stupid questions about things that have been discussed over and over again. That way I don't come off like sounding like a newbie that can't be bothered with a quick look to see if their question had already been asked and answered a dozen times before in the preceding half dozen pages.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Can someone send me a complete save?
Click here, look for the "Saves Pack - For Messing Around", download it. Extract it in the folder of the game (make sure to backup your saves if you have any) and done. Check the .txt file inside the compressed file to know what each save does/is.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Pretty sure this is going to be picked up by Boness' kid "Lil' Bone" and we're all going to be dead by the time this is completed. Gonna be fun playing this in the nursing home.
Maybe the real goal of the Doc is to wait for all of us to become skeletons like him so we could finally appreciate it as intended.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Just so you guys know when the next update does come out I might not be able to update the guide very quickly, as I have a life lmfao. I should 100% be able to grind it out on a weekend but weekdays I'm just dead tired from work, and don't really have any free time (even past my bedtime writing this lol). Although from the information the Trello is giving me, it seems like a small update (in terms of the work required to update the guide), besides a bunch of you will figure things out likely getting all the info for the new update before I can even update the guide myself which has already happened a few times in the past.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes