4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just so you guys know when the next update does come out I might not be able to update the guide very quickly, as I have a life lmfao. I should 100% be able to grind it out on a weekend but weekdays I'm just dead tired from work, and don't really have any free time (even past my bedtime writing this lol). Although from the information the Trello is giving me, it seems like a small update (in terms of the work required to update the guide), besides a bunch of you will figure things out likely getting all the info for the new update before I can even update the guide myself which has already happened a few times in the past.
Don't worry! Just take your time with the Guide updating when the update got release and thank you for the work you have done until now, without your Guide me and lot of people would be clueless at what to do or had to check out lot of comments to find the walkthrough

Reactions: ReinertZerker

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Guys, is you really want know when is update, play this game once again or play like speedrun
I haven't timed it but with the proper strats you can probably do the regular content (up to the States and skipping the Holidays) in like 1 hr and some change., maybe even less.

qpla12138

Nov 6, 2020
maybe we could just post our thoughts here about how the story will goes on,if Dr bones see it,he can pick up some lines we guys like most,that may help this game develop quiker

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
I can't confront Vera in the stables. I'm always forced to leave the stables no matter what I do. Can anyone help?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I can't confront Vera in the stables. I'm always forced to leave the stables no matter what I do. Can anyone help?
Just gonna quote my original post since I don't wanna write it all over again :^v

It isn't a bug, instead it is a confirmation you haven't done everything with her. For the scene to progress, you need:

1) Both you and her at 70 points each (done)
2) Repeat her scenes at least once AFTER reaching 70 points with her.

Option 2) isn't always right as some scenes can be played to completion WITHOUT reaching 70 points with her but just as a failsafe I recommend you do. Check the guide (link in the first page of the thread) to know which scenes you can do with her. Most likely than not, you're gonna be missing either the forced blowjob after you peek on her OR the footjob when you grope her at night.

Anyways, after you've done all of her scenes, the "Confront Her" option should lead you to the next step and have her fuck you.

Deninov

Oct 23, 2020
Try enable the bestialism mode, you won't be able to trigger some scenes unless you have enabled the bestialism in your game; if it doesn't work, maybe you haven't done all the progress with Vera or could it be that you don't have enough level on your skills.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes