4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Hi (I haven't read the entire thread or how it came to this.)
Not much content on btsg or lack of updates on it?
It got an abandoned Tag, but what does that have to do with bttm? Bones is currently working on both of the games.
Not updating on f95 shouldn't be a cause for wanting to ruin someone's source of income.
You can do what you want with your own money, but it's not ok to tell other people what to do with theirs, to hurt someone. It's very inappropriate and mean-spirited.
Also, Bones works hard to make bttm the best it can be. It's his passion project. There's a reason he went back and updated all the visuals.
He's a sigma skeleton and cares for the people in his community.
I won't reply, but I hope you understand why what you're doing isn't right. Bye <3
There is nothing wrong with holding somebody accountable.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Spacetraveler

Jun 17, 2019
He's inactive way more than 3 months. Last patreon post was in july (yes i know "thats for Survivor Guilt", but still). IDK about the subscribestar, probably the same.. And he doesn't post anything on this thread either. If the developer inactive more than 3 months, the mods should put the abandoned tag on the game right?!

Last edited:
Reactions: The King of Pirates

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Dont get it twisted mate, I can make a rpgm game or a ren'py game they are pretty straight forward to do. I DONT want to however because I have no interest in making games, I prefer playing them.

All im saying is that IF I were to be working on a project, logically I would want to finish it before starting something new so as to not spread myself thin and not be able to commit myself 100%. Its not that crazy a thought.
I would like you to prove that you can make any RPGM and Ren'Py VN. Oh, you have no interest (assuming you bragging you know how to do everything). My advice is don't over brag yourself without proof...

ROFLMAO regarding to "...not be able to commit myself 100%.." that statement seems to be true about yourself when you stated "...I DONT want to however because I have no interest in making games..."

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Idt the mods know what to do about this thread and just ban people to make it look like they're doing something. "Innapropriate language?" Really?
The greatest issue is not knowing what the comment was. I'm fine with properly enforcing rules, but let me know what it was so I can at least have an idea of where the "limit" lies, even if it's borderline stupid.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there is alot to making a game. i don't now shit about making game's but i do now there's codeing and then if your the artist you have to be johnny on the spot and there is also the story add that all up with other stuff that has to be done and i would be stir crazy be lunch time but that's just me. but i heard all of this is hard work to do

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well from that resoning never because the sun rises in the east and set's in the west. well not if it is backwerds day tho lol.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
well there is alot to making a game. i don't now shit about making game's but i do now there's codeing and then if your the artist you have to be johnny on the spot and there is also the story add that all up with other stuff that has to be done and i would be stir crazy be lunch time but that's just me. but i heard all of this is hard work to do
It's hard work, but it should get easier instead of slower like what's happening here.

Unbiased facts of the matter: Bones has a much bigger following & budget than when he started the game. He is WAY more experienced than when he started the game 4 years ago (meaning it's way easier than before) and all the general game mechanics are already finished (meaning that he has to do the roughly the same thing over and over: cutscenes, images, animations, dialogue & a few more things), unless hes adding something completely new which is highly unlikely in a game centered around a tiny mansion. So he's not going to run into errors/bugs as easy & he can mostly just copy-paste lots of lines of code. The writing is also probably finished & it's not that deep in the first place.

According to his "friend" the excuse for the updates going much slower instead of to the moon is that he has "personal issues" (like literally everyone else has) but he doesn't pause the funding which any good hearted creator who doesn't leech off his fans would without hesitation do.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well like other games i have played if this does not get anymore stuff i can enjoy some of the scene's in the game. but i guess people can wish for this to finish. i don't pay for the game and i know that the dev's can turn off the pay i think lol.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
well like other games i have played if this does not get anymore stuff i can enjoy some of the scene's in the game. but i guess people can wish for this to finish. i don't pay for the game and i know that the dev's can turn off the pay i think lol.
i think if he is having problems with his life he should pause it and go on a vacation in hawai, not use it as a excuse & keep taking money but not working. no one would complain if he said he paused to take a break, everyone would wish him his best & hope he gets back. u get me?

Nov 17, 2018
Oh man, reading this thread was a treat :LOL:
I see that nothing has changed in the community:
>no updates and little to no contact with the author of the game
>games gets #abandoned tag

:oops: :oops: :oops:
>"Hey guys, just so you know a new updated has been in the works for the past 8 months however due to personal issues™ it has been delayed" :Kappa:
>#abandoned tag is removed
>two weeks later a 15 MB update comes out which adds one additional scene and some bug-fixes

This is a great game though don't take me wrong. At the end of the day though I and most of you guys didn't give Dr Bones a single dime for playing BTTM so should we really bitch about if he doesn't deliver to our expectations?

To the mod seeing this, please don't send an ICBM to my house if this comment is a bit too naughty for your liking

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
The greatest issue is not knowing what the comment was. I'm fine with properly enforcing rules, but let me know what it was so I can at least have an idea of where the "limit" lies, even if it's borderline stupid.
I hope this isn't against the rules but to a certain suspicious person in this thread that reminds me of a developer I know I said "1 comment. Everybody point and laugh."

Bruka

May 10, 2021
Bones has a much bigger following & budget than when he started the game. He is WAY more experienced than when he started the game 4 years ago (meaning it's way easier than before)
I just don't understand why people think updates are supposed to take longer the more experience you have. Like the blueprint is already laid out but how does it take even longer to draw tits and come up with a script that most people skip anyway with your "team" after years of experience??

Last edited:
Reactions: babykeem and drwood

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I just don't understand why people think updates are supposed to take longer the more experience you have. Like the blueprint is already laid out but how does it take even longer to draw tits and come up with a script that most people skip anyway with your "team" after years of experience??
I may be misunderstanding you and you are quoting because you agree...but I think babykeem is saying after four years it should be easier to make/do EG: shorter times or more content

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I may be misunderstanding you and you are quoting because you agree...but I think babykeem is saying after four years it should be easier to make/do EG: shorter times or more content
Indeed, the quote is incomplete, so that's why it may have been taken out of context and so his response makes it seem that babykeem meant that Bones' having more exp and money translates to longer updates times, when it's the other way around.

Like, literally the previous and next sentence. What's highlighted in red is what was omitted from the quoted comment.

It's hard work, but it should get easier instead of slower like what's happening here.

Unbiased facts of the matter: Bones has a much bigger following & budget than when he started the game. He is WAY more experienced than when he started the game 4 years ago (meaning it's way easier than before) and all the general game mechanics are already finished (meaning that he has to do the roughly the same thing over and over: cutscenes, images, animations, dialogue & a few more things), unless hes adding something completely new which is highly unlikely in a game centered around a tiny mansion. So he's not going to run into errors/bugs as easy & he can mostly just copy-paste lots of lines of code. The writing is also probably finished & it's not that deep in the first place.

According to his "friend" the excuse for the updates going much slower instead of to the moon is that he has "personal issues" (like literally everyone else has) but he doesn't pause the funding which any good hearted creator who doesn't leech off his fans would without hesitation do.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes