4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
is there anyone here know where is vera on afternoon, i've search on house even outside but she is nowhere to be found
all stats maxed and i've chose several important choice like mom's route, lucile's route, cops&thief event
Check her room. She's not in there (the sprite), but if she's not with the dog in the first half of the afternoon, she's ready for her State Event to happen. Just make sure to save in another slot before interacting with the door to her room!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Onigiriyummy

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How can i extract the file of rar File in joiplay
You have to have it extracted already for JoiPlay to be able to get the .exe file and run it.
If you already downloaded the compressed file on your phone, get 7Zipper or any other app that can extract .rar or .zip files and extract the files.
Then follow this tutorial to know how to add it.

Shane4244

Jun 14, 2018
I played Survivor Guilt first which I really liked but it was a bit short at it's current state. I checked to see what else you created and found this one.

I've been playing this off and on for about a week. I'm not quite at the end of the content yet from what i read but I really love the art style and humor in this game so far.

I've also been following this thread lol. I think your responses were funny and I like what your doing so I'm glad you have a patreon to fund. Keep making the games your making at what ever pace works.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Bruka

May 10, 2021
I played Survivor Guilt first which I really liked but it was a bit short at it's current state. I checked to see what else you created and found this one.

I've been playing this off and on for about a week. I'm not quite at the end of the content yet from what i read but I really love the art style and humor in this game so far.

I've also been following this thread lol. I think your responses were funny and I like what your doing so I'm glad you have a patreon to fund. Keep making the games your making at what ever pace works.

Thanks for the entertainment.
1642044005278.jpeg

penetritor1314

May 25, 2021
I really love this game, I'm hooked, I'm still desperate for the next update but I'll wait as long as I have to.
Dr. Bones is a real crack
:D

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
I won't make promises nor will I say "I'll do better, please forgive me". I'll just keep working and get the product of my work out there... and I'll let the players decide if they want to keep playing them or not.
:ROFLMAO: mans basically confirmed he's still going to continue working slow & milking his innocent supporters who think he's actually putting in work. i also love how he never responded to devilxxx or any other actual developer who know their shit when it comes to making games

Dec 21, 2021
As someone who worked over 10yrs. for a game company, I can tell you that most game devs give a f what some individuals think. The mass dictates the market and as long most people support & agree with them, nothing will change (significantly). As long as Bones has still enough / most of his supporters, he has nothing to worry about or at least less to worry about.

If you really want to change something then go buy Dishonored (2), Prey or Deathloop.

Cheers
qualley.gif

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes