4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
He said something about adding different variations of already implemented scenes, like love sex, dominant sex or submissive sex.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
He said something about adding different variations of already implemented scenes, like love sex, dominant sex or submissive sex.
Which is basically ... alternate text on the same CG.

If so, that's what I'd least care about. If I see the same CG pop up too many times I just force skip any and all text it tries to feed me.
Even if 'in context' it's a totally different scene (some games re-use CG for scenes with literally different people). I can generally take it 2, maybe 3 times while still reading. But the 3rd time I'm already not reading much of the text anymore. And the 4th time I'm pretty much crushing my CTRL button as quickly as possible.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Which is basically ... alternate text on the same CG.

If so, that's what I'd least care about. If I see the same CG pop up too many times I just force skip any and all text it tries to feed me.
Even if 'in context' it's a totally different scene (some games re-use CG for scenes with literally different people). I can generally take it 2, maybe 3 times while still reading. But the 3rd time I'm already not reading much of the text anymore. And the 4th time I'm pretty much crushing my CTRL button as quickly as possible.
Same :(

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
aren't you curious what the creepy boy has to tell his sisters and mommy? :KEK:
And dont forget: it is most likely that the "curiousitycounter" of the authistic Loli is raised... so happy grinding ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
I really like the idea that MC could find a dark magic book or spell or something else could revive Doyle's mother and sister. Appreciate it if Dr. Bones really make this come true(。・ω・。)ノ♡ By the way, hidden CG is damn a good idea for this game,extend the pleasure of exploration.(y)(y)
I don't think that'll be the case considering Doyle seems to be in a villainous position. I see MC having to expel him from the house or something to prevent him from doing harm. The in-game dialogue implies that it was more than just banging his mom that got him locked up in the basement.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
tbh the Doyle plotline is the only thing that keeps this game interesting for me. But i think that wont continue before Vers. 0.20
I hope i am wrong though.

qpla12138

Nov 6, 2020
I don't think that'll be the case considering Doyle seems to be in a villainous position. I see MC having to expel him from the house or something to prevent him from doing harm. The in-game dialogue implies that it was more than just banging his mom that got him locked up in the basement.
So this turns out to be a puzzle game and Doyle is the final boss. lol.....

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just hope we stay us and doly stay's dead. i also hope we get to keep all the girl's and mybe every once in a blue moon the dog can get some fun lol. what if doyl uses the dog for fun lol.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
noone asks the important question: what's up with Velvet, the biker chick? Did she escape? Did she got caught? ... and of course: when will Dad come to pick David up and we can shift to the REAL Protags: Doggo and Horsy :KEK:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
noone asks the important question: what's up with Velvet, the biker chick? Did she escape? Did she got caught? ... and of course: when will Dad come to pick David up and we can shift to the REAL Protags: Doggo and Horsy :KEK:
Nah. I'd rather ask about the threesome with the cops Jules and Claire:cool:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
View attachment 1628507

This was posted in a Kickstarter game i follow, guy is based as fk

you can tell from his discord that Dr. started working again in this about 2 weeks ago when he started to publish teaser after teaser (after SG update)

This is just getting more and more lame tbh
at least we can wait untill his "hard date" has passed before carry on with bitchin' :D
If he fails his announced "hard date" i predict: the shitstorm will be legendary... lol

• Haha
Reactions: The King of Pirates

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there were only two who willingly let the dog do what it wanted the mother did not like it and neither did the younger sister. so the horse would only have ver and the dog would have ver and the blond girl. but i still say what ever the dev has planed is up to him.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Survivors Guilt was a pure Patreon project. Make the litlle Boy green and you have your Mom x Son content without the obious incest . But it didn't quite succeed as the Manor and he obviously shoved it aside just to revive it when abandoned tag came. 1+1=2 ... you don't have to be a genius to figure that out. I take a wild guess: without the "complaining" here Mr. Boner wouldn't have done anything at all. And i bet he hates the fact he is now kinda forced to.
---but as i stated a few times before: the drama in this thread is more entertaining than the game. I like it here :KEK:

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
would be nice to see about Doyle is some time traverse in his body with potag mind in like memory sharing cuz they have many time spend together, whatever is like cutscenes or really gamelay stuff with choices. Event-like thing maybe just to see some new characters like with policegirls. In black and white style for example. And it activates when protag sleep sorta dream u know.

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
would be nice to see about Doyle is some time traverse in his body with potag mind in like memory sharing cuz they have many time spend together, whatever is like cutscenes or really gamelay stuff with choices. Event-like thing maybe just to see some new characters like with policegirls. In black and white style for example. And it activates when protag sleep sorta dream u know.
i think the long term goal of Doyle is to switch places with David (aka the nameble MC) getting his body of flesh and blood and dumping him in the cellar. But to make this work he needs to corrupt him more. When Davids "Sins" are bigger than Doyles it will work. That's only a theory. But considering Docs workspeed i am better off with my fan fiction than waiting for the actual end of the story... lol

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
Isn't SG just a distraction game so his patreon doesn't get shut down anyway? And considering how much was added, there's no way he was working.

The problem with this line of thinking is the difference between the sites and goals. When you support a kickstarter, you are supporting the making of a specific product. When you support a patreon, you aren't funding a product, you are funding the ability to make a product.

Kickstarter seems cool if you live in a perfect world where you can properly predict how life is going to go (and that's even if you get funded).

Patreon doesn't encourage lazy practices. It's all on the supporters. If you're not getting your moneys worth, you should back out.

Dec 25, 2019
It's sad how the doc gets to work immediately only when his fans go against him and it takes less than 1 month to make the update
which means that all these years he was able to give us more and better updates

I hope this doesn't have to happen every time doc is late.

Hopefully this is his redemption arc

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i hope not i mean doyl just need's to stay dead lol. because if you think about it and i am just saying that would be true ntr because not only did he still the mc's body by useing him but also stole his girls. plues there is no listing of ntr lol

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes