4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea but there not human there going on animal instint. plues doyl has lived his life he should let it go. stop tring to posses family member's. becuiase if a rember right the mother said the house was passed down to her. doyls mother look's like the mc's mother but blond

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
yea but there not human there going on animal instint. plues doyl has lived his life he should let it go. stop tring to posses family member's. becuiase if a rember right the mother said the house was passed down to her. doyls mother look's like the mc's mother but blond
i guess it is the wet dream of every incest-fan to fuck as many generations as possible :p plus: when the MC changes to Doyle it isn't NTR because HE gets to fuck... right? But what do i know..... i don't even care about the NTR shit... lol.
But backtotopic: anyone knows exactly what is INTENDED to be in the next update? I'm not on his discord anymore and i don't plan to go there

Reactions: catmemejpg

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Doyle's skeleton from the basement must be buried in the cemetery in accordance with the rules, then this sexually aroused ghost will disappear forever :devilish:

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
If the house was inherited there is a good chance Doyle is the MC's Great Grandfather or such...

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
The optimistic answer is state variations for existing scenes (which might just be text changes), backgrounds for scenes missing them and maybe, just maybe, the state event for the loli sister which would include at least one new scene.

The pessimistic answer is everything mentioned above, except the state event. This is the most likely to happen. So just backgrounds and new text. Totally worth eight months of wait time. Oh boy...

This is all extrapolation on my part based on his Trello page and what Doc himself has said, even to me as a response specifically, so I'm not talking out of my ass. Most so far seem to agree with my conclusions but I guess we shall see on saturday if skelly boy delivers on his "hard date." Man, that sounds kinda raunchy.
I've had this one on my watch list for a long time ... I doubt this update is the one that's gonna get me to be able to play it.
I also have little faith that it'll be in a playable state for many more years.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
i think the long term goal of Doyle is to switch places with David (aka the nameble MC) getting his body of flesh and blood and dumping him in the cellar. But to make this work he needs to corrupt him more. When Davids "Sins" are bigger than Doyles it will work. That's only a theory. But considering Docs workspeed i am better off with my fan fiction than waiting for the actual end of the story... lol
Yes, I know what you mean. My thoughts are rather about an intermediate event between what we have now and your idea.

Reactions: Banality

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
guys i didn't understand what scenes there will be in the new update please update me. will there also be the bestiality between martha and doggo?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
guys i didn't understand what scenes there will be in the new update please update me. will there also be the bestiality between martha and doggo?
Check the Trello page, link in the 1st post. Unless he's adding something more that's not listed in there, then that's all that's going to be in the upcoming update.

Reactions: macacodocrime

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I've had this one on my watch list for a long time ... I doubt this update is the one that's gonna get me to be able to play it.
I also have little faith that it'll be in a playable state for many more years.
Umm it has been in a playable state for years now. I mean sure there are some occasional "not implemented" options, but it's still a rather nice amount of content (decent progression, a bit too much grind, and nice sex/teasing scenes) and it plays and progresses pretty well. It also has a good hint system telling you how to proceed.
Although if you don't like RPG maker games (which I also don't really like) then it might never be as playable as you want, if you hate that sort of a game.

The only issue I have with these updates is that they're way too slow and it has a lot of screens with 'not implemented" which could be fixed rather easily by creating the art and just putting the art/images appear instead of the "not implemented" notice..

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes