4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
we are still waiting
And watching his discord you will be - until roughly midnight Uruguay time. He's take a nap 4-5 hrs then going back at it. He also stated one event might not make it today, possibly Monday.

Last edited:

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
And watching his discord you will be - until roughly midnight Uruguay time. He's take a nap 4-5 hrs then going back at. He also stated one event might not make it today, possibly Monday.
I've been waiting impatiently since the day he wrote the message on Discord, I guess it won't come today

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
So, in this new update it's gonna be new events or re-work scenes?
Re-worked events as announced in the trello months ago. Consider that Doc's usally rework scenes adding state variation, the related dialogs and arts and animation. All in all it's a new scene even if you have already played it. After this update I eager to see what's new in the next update.

Reactions: PaYrO212

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
hello first time poster here :) how do i kno if i have the latest version plz anyone
Check the thread's title and check the version in the main menu of the game. The version numbers slides from right to left at the top.

Current version is 0.17.3. If you look at the thread and it suddenly goes from 930 pages to 950 in this day (as supposedly it's a hard date), that means the new version is out. Wait for the thread title to update or look at the version number in the main menu of the newly downloaded iteration.

Reactions: SonnyB!

SonnyB!

Feb 5, 2022
thanks so much. i just started playing the game so it will probably make no diff to me yet. it's fab tho :) loving it

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes