Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
there comes the macros and lua, you can, if you start learning now, you can do your own story..
i remember, there is the story of devil's contract, and there is another one i cant remember.. i would like to make my own story, humanize, because as good as orcs can be, i dont get how they can kiss with those tusks out of their mouth.. :ROFLMAO:
Thing is, I wanna PLAY a videogame, not spend a long time doing my own... TBH.
Also, where can I find this "Devil contract" custom story?

BTW, someone knows how much money the developper won, with this project?
Just curiosity. And he hid it on his website IIRC, he doesnt show it anymore.
Estimated, several thousands euros/dollars?

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
Thing is, I wanna PLAY a videogame, not spend a long time doing my own... TBH.
Also, where can I find this "Devil contract" custom story?

BTW, someone knows how much money the developper won, with this project?
Just curiosity. And he hid it on his website IIRC, he doesnt show it anymore.
Estimated, several thousands euros/dollars?
at least $ 1,014 a month.
Most likely 2500 $ a month. easy peasy

UPD: per demo release*

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
Can someone help me, how is The Demonic Contract installed correctly? :c
I... think what you need to do is follow the instructions. You need to find the folder the file tells you to drop it in. ANd then you need to "Summon" the appropriate NPC's. Which are the ones that pop up in the Ring Islands.

usr11035

Dec 6, 2019
Does anybody know what's the state of this game? Are there any updates or announcements from the dev?

usr11035

Dec 6, 2019
That's okay dude, it's completely understandable.

It's sad to see such a promising game barely move for three years. I guess the dev (I'm not sure how big is the developement team, but I assume it's a single person) had a concept for a game world and various systems (all the transformation stuff), but didn't have idea how to tie it into an actually engaging primary gameplay (the 'mating' stuff isn't enough) and plotline (although there were glimmers of potential).

I want to believe. I want to believe that some day, there will be a good, finished (lewd) game with high concentration of bara orcs.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
but, if you want something similar, in the coming month, i will stream Skyrim-adult-gay gaming, and maybe, if people wanted to, will show how and which mods to install. after all, Bonefire is not light on the processor. if a pc can play bonefire, it can play skyrim.
it has been a really long time. i forgot about it. also there would be fallout4.

Reactions: Martyrdom

usr11035

Dec 6, 2019
I've played and modded the crap out of Skyrim, and I'm aware of all the divine things you can do with the help of the blessed Loverslab stuff. The thing is I'm tired of wandering around and experiencing the world that I have in-depth knowledge about (unless there's a worthwhile new mod).

Damn, just give me the TES6 already. Without paid mods if able.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
TES6, microsoft is always sucking the life out of what ever she buys.
goodbye bethesda
but, lets focus on bonefire.

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
I like Bonfire because you can custom a lot of things and create multiple NPCs, you can't do that on Skyrim unless now you can create NPCs in the world.
Also...tried that Nexus thing to install mods and they never worked or messed up pretty easely, so I gave up

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes