Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
is there any update to the Demonic Contract mod?
Bro, it wasn't really a huge significant update on this patch I was able to wander around a bit more and find some things I was looking for but maybe in the next patch, we'll all be able to move even further.

Di Elopt

Dec 5, 2020
What does the overgrowth pumpkin do? I haven't seen them in the items list. No description in the inventory window, either. Is that a new item? BTW, 0.46.2 is there.
Edit: you can throw them. Bolt, you badass, I've got pumpkins and I'm coming to test them on you!

Last edited:

Di Elopt

Dec 5, 2020
And it doesn't really help that this new world map is less manuverable than the old one where you didn't have walls blocking you from everything.
Jump. You can jump on these rocks. If you want to get out of the maze quickly without using teleportation, here are the screenshots. You start in the Celik circle. You can jump on more difficult rocks, too, as long as you follow theif inclination, rather not against it.

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
What does the overgrowth pumpkin do? I haven't seen them in the items list. No description in the inventory window, either. Is that a new item? BTW, 0.46.2 is there.
Edit: you can throw them. Bolt, you badass, I've got pumpkins and I'm coming to test them on you!
I found those too bro but reading your comment I now have a better understanding of them!

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Help! I can't find Chob's quest. Did the quest removed in this patch ?
Look for the Island its located by passing through the Evening Gate he is on the first Island after you enter look around for an item there then it teleported into his room, the other island has the genie

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Jump. You can jump on these rocks. If you want to get out of the maze quickly without using teleportation, here are the screenshots. You start in the Celik circle. You can jump on more difficult rocks, too, as long as you follow theif inclination, rather not against it.
Thanks for you feedback bro those images help me out a lot!

coldbubu

Jan 2, 2020
Look for the Island its located by passing through the Evening Gate he is on the first Island after you enter look around for an item there then it teleported into his room, the other island has the genie
Thanks a lot.:giggle:

By the way, Chob's quest is not done? I want to see Celik and Chob merge togerther ,not me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JodieB-Blake

Di Elopt

Dec 5, 2020
Pumpkins: the visual effect is pretty nice (does not work in case of Kult and the Genies), although it seems to make little sense in the plot as it is now. The profile I have found the pumpkins with has not move beyond the stiff fruit quest so I wonder if I can proceed any further now. Throwing a pumpkin at Oriol turned him into a green and yellow monster with geen pumpkin head, cumming all the time from his goldish dick and sprading corruption. Throwing another pumknin made him grow more, and the color of his pumpkin head changed to orange. Nice animation. I haven't seen any note about the pumpkins anywhere, so I perceive them as a sort of a "discovery", and that's why I write so much about them. You can find them in the bottom right corner of the map. The rocks on the map do not fully match the rocks in th game, so you need to look for entry.

Dracoloup

Feb 1, 2018
Pumpkins: the visual effect is pretty nice (does not work in case of Kult and the Genies), although it seems to make little sense in the plot as it is now. The profile I have found the pumpkins with has not move beyond the stiff fruit quest so I wonder if I can proceed any further now. Throwing a pumpkin at Oriol turned him into a green and yellow monster with geen pumpkin head, cumming all the time from his goldish dick and sprading corruption. Throwing another pumknin made him grow more, and the color of his pumpkin head changed to orange. Nice animation. I haven't seen any note about the pumpkins anywhere, so I perceive them as a sort of a "discovery", and that's why I write so much about them. You can find them in the bottom right corner of the map. The rocks on the map do not fully match the rocks in th game, so you need to look for entry.
You can find pumpkins? Where are they? And what do you mean "throwing a pumpkin at Oriol"? How can you throw an item?

Last edited:

Di Elopt

Dec 5, 2020
You can find pumpkins? Where are they? And what do you mean "throwing a pumpkin at Oriol"? How can you throw an item?
Pumpkins are in the right bottom corner, the bigger marking. To throw them at an orc: turn your avatar dirctly at him, open inventory, left click the pumpkin. The "SANDBOX E1" (you can see the portal behind my avatar) is in the middle of the rocks, the smaller marking. Bolt is pumpkin resistant, but one can pass other quests with Bo, Oriol and others completely pumpkinized. Aintzira may be pumpkinzed, too. It looks realy funny. As for the sandbox: the arrow shows my position when taking the screenshot attached. No runes to memorize either of locations. I think Hogswild was bored with the Levant Tower, Baths and other stuff still missing textures, although in my opinon they have some big potential. I mean that. Sandbox: those little lotus leaves at front of something looking like self masturbating machine, and when you approach that you see your silhouette on one of the dispays... Wow. pumpkins + sandbox.jpg :p

Last edited:

Dracoloup

Feb 1, 2018
Pumpkins are in the right bottom corner, the bigger marking. To throw them at an orc: turn your avatar dirctly at him, open inventory, left click the pumpkin. The "SANDBOX E1" (you can see the portal behind my avatar) is in the middle of the rocks, the smaller marking. Bolt is pumpkin resistant, but one can pass other quests with Bo, Oriol and others completely pumpkinized. Aintzira may be pumpkinzed, too. It looks realy funny. As for the sandbox: the arrow shows my position when taking the screenshot attached. No runes to memorize neither of locations. I think Hogswild was bored with the Levant Tower, Baths and other stuff still missing textures, although in my opinon they have some potential. Sandbox: those little lotus leaves at front of something looking like self masturbating machine, and when you approach that you see your silhouette on one of the dispays... Wow. View attachment 1047853 :p
Thanks for the quick reply but where's the map? I can't remember its location

Di Elopt

Dec 5, 2020
SANDBOX E1 portal coordinates: -905.6, 240.3, -319.8
Pumpkins coordinates: -817.1, 215.5,-923.7
Have fun!

You can open the map with M on your keyboard. Use your mouse reel (or something that works the same way) to magnify it.
The map is in the Oriol's circle.

Last edited:

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Thanks a lot.:giggle:

By the way, Chob's quest is not done? I want to see Celik and Chob merge togerther ,not me.
Your welcome!! I want to find the sword as the updates continue and I want to see what Bolt does so far its just small talk with him.

Di Elopt

Dec 5, 2020
I like your taste, I've attended several EBMC conventions. I wish this game let more NPC girth. No girth, let's make the characters older. Wrinkles are heavy, so I have to upload the humans at Github and post links here. I will upload some heavier SM stuff, too. Spanking and caning bruises etc. For those who like that.

• Love
Reactions: JodieB-Blake
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes