Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
I like your taste, I've attended several EBMC conventions. I wish this game let more NPC girth. No girth, let's make the characters older. Wrinkles are heavy, so I have to upload the humans at Github and post links here. I will upload some heavier SM stuff, too. Spanking and caning bruises etc. For those who like that.
Thanks, bro love all you do!!

JR007

Dec 6, 2019
I'm stuck in the Demonic Contract quest and I can't get anywhere on the map, the game automatically teleports me to the island, no matter what I do. How do I play the old story mode in the new patches? P.S.: I tried to download everthying again, but unfortunately the game set me in that exclusive quest.

If someone could help me with this, i'll be grateful!

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
I'm stuck in the Demonic Contract quest and I can't get anywhere on the map, the game automatically teleports me to the island, no matter what I do. How do I play the old story mode in the new patches? P.S.: I tried to download everthying again, but unfortunately the game set me in that exclusive quest.

If someone could help me with this, i'll be grateful!
I don't really know what to tell you bro, but try leaving the Island again, and too if you are wearing an item in alignment with the Contract try taking it off...

Di Elopt

Dec 5, 2020
I don't really know what to tell you bro, but try leaving the Island again, and too if you are wearing an item in alignment with the Contract try taking it off...
Your problem is located in AppData/LocalLow/Prasetto/Bonfire/Mods. Backup your orcs, delete everything in the directory Prasetto as well as in the directory you where you have the bonfire.exe. Unpack the game, run it, copy your backed up orcs to Bonfire (which will not contain the mod any more). This is the simplest way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JodieB-Blake

Di Elopt

Dec 5, 2020
A few funny pics. I love this (less than almost a) game for what you can create. I still have to work a little before publishing files. I love those bugs.

• Love

JR007

Dec 6, 2019
Your problem is located in AppData/LocalLow/Prasetto/Bonfire/Mods. Backup your orcs, delete everything in the directory Prasetto as well as in the directory you where you have the bonfire.exe. Unpack the game, run it, copy your backed up orcs to Bonfire (which will not contain the mod any more). This is the simplest way.
It works pretty well, thank you so much for the tip =D

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I'm stuck, or bugged, and so early in the game too - As soon as I picked up the fruit for the orc with the headache, the game centred my view on the orc.., but I cannot move him around nor switch back to my MC, yet I can control my MC - he's walks around the orc or way off to the distance if I do that. So how do I switch back to my MC?
I had to use the portal to bring my MC back to orc.
When I played this a year ago, this didn't happen.. I remember that I had to run back to orc from the tree... so I'm guessing this is a glitch / bug.
Edit... I fixed the issue ... just save game > close game > open game > continue game = Now camera view is centred on my MC again. I hope this doesn't happen often, it'll get annoying if it does.

Last edited:

Yolomeus

Apr 17, 2020
I'm stuck, or bugged, and so early in the game too - As soon as I picked up the fruit for the orc with the headache, the game centred my view on the orc.., but I cannot move him around nor switch back to my MC, yet I can control my MC - he's walks around the orc or way off to the distance if I do that. So how do I switch back to my MC?
I had to use the portal to bring my MC back to orc.
When I played this a year ago, this didn't happen.. I remember that I had to run back to orc from the tree... so I'm guessing this is a glitch / bug.
Edit... I fixed the issue ... just save game > close game > open game > continue game = Now camera view is centred on my MC again. I hope this doesn't happen often, it'll get annoying if it does.
if it happens again, the game bugs out or you just got stuck press F1 to open the console and type in "rel" to reload the scene.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
What happened to the Stiff Fruit.? It's no longer available at the tree. I even sat my MC at the tree all day and all night thinking it only appears at a certain time of the day ... Nope ... Me thinks it has been removed from game or it's another bug. so at this present stage, I've no way to help Celik.
Edit: After nobody replied nor could I find an answer nor find a command to stock my inventory with Stiff Fruit, I used "goel" in command to finish that part of Calik's questline... but unfortunately, using "goel" also finishes all current quests and side quests that you have going on with everyone and everything at the time, thus my gaming hours got cut down by possibly half the time. I was forced to cheat all because 1) there's no Stiff Fruit to pick off the ground , and 2) either there's no or there's nothing written about or it's one of the "secret" commands to write "Stiff Fruit" in command. With all the goal posts changed from the update 15 months ago; It's possible the Dev took it out because it won't return to change it to some other fruit that's already in game and in abundance and no doubt from the otherside of the map to make game play hrs longer for the player.

Last edited:

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Finished game, but not fairly.
This time round the game has left me with mixed feelings.
15 months ago I loved it and there was much less content to do, but at least I finished what was on offer properly.
I dunno whether to continue saying this is a 5/5 or 2/5 - it's hard to tell.
This time round, even though a lot of extra content has been added, there is missing and broken content.
- Couldn't do the 2nd mission: "Get stiff fruit for Celik's headache" b/c the fruit has been removed from the program.
- The orc banging metal in Icy side-quest was the next orc I met after Celik, but my MC said I had met many orc's along the way thus need the blacksmith's help - 1) No I hadn't, but 2) thank you for giving away details I didn't know was there.
- After I got fake fruit, my camera POV when directly to Celik like as if he became my MC - had to save > close > open > continue game to fix the issue.
- (Castle Tower) When MC jumps, he takes another 2 steps forward after landing, thus kept falling where there's a missing stone step - you virtually got to land on your toes to accommodate MC's animation taking another two steps forwards =IMPOSSIBLE= the stone steps are too narrow in depth and width - MC resistance against the castle's wall either slows him down or stop him from jumping like valcro. TFC there is only a shitty pair of sunglasses on top stone step that has no attributes to body transformation nor anything in a kinky fetish sort of way... Yes, I researched other sites for game's info.
- Last but not least ... there's no clue what ya suppose to do at the very end of the game when you've merged with Durin and gone to bonfire area and MC totally clears the sky of moon and stars and ya just left stranded in total darkness - you cannot use a torch, cannot open inventory, nor cannot open command.. conveniently the keyboard buttons stop working, and the usually always shown botton of screen disappears -- MC mentions about wandering around aimlessly in the darkness to do what?, gives no clue --- a sexual act doesn't work ..lol.. If you walk too far (in the darkness) you're teleported to other side of the field. I finished the game with my MC sitting in complete darkness with no clue to how the area is suppose to advance; if there is an advancement, or if the game doesn't actually have any content built to advance on.
= Great game but poorly executed with missing content and annoying bugs and some poor platforming designs.
= Dev also keeps moving the goal posts, meaning, instead of making a quest, implementing it, keep it.. no, he changes it in a later update to 1) makes your old saves no longer work. 2) Confuses you on your next play. 3) Cannot continue on where you left off. 4) Makes you relearn a quest you had already down-pat and completed .... I could go on but I'll leave it there.
=== Overall: I've a feeling this game will become [Abandoned] if he's using Patreons to think of ideas and expects them to pay for it as well. With nearly 30yrs of gaming experience on my belt; when a game looks really good, you can bet bottom dollar the story / game play / mechanics will be pitiful. A game needs a story first, then the mechanics, then build the visuals around it; not the other way round. I hope the Dev can prove me wrong, but it's not looking good when there's hardly a good update in the 3.5yrs this has been in development and the rich bank account they're getting = the ratio isn't balanced.

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
15 months ago I loved it and there was much less content to do, but at least I finished what was on offer properly.
This time round, even though a lot of extra content has been added, there is missing and broken content.
- Couldn't do the 2nd mission: "Get stiff fruit for Celik's headache" b/c the fruit has been removed from the program.
- The orc banging metal in Icy side-quest was the next orc I met after Celik, but my MC said I had met many orc's along the way thus need the blacksmith's help - 1) No I hadn't, but 2) thank you for giving away details I didn't know was there.
- After I got fake fruit, my camera POV when directly to Celik like as if he became my MC - had to save > close > open > continue game to fix the issue.
- (Castle Tower) When MC jumps, he takes another 2 steps forward after landing, thus kept falling where there's a missing stone step - you virtually got to land on your toes to accommodate MC's animation taking another two steps forwards =IMPOSSIBLE= the stone steps are too narrow in depth and width - MC resistance against the castle's wall either slows him down or stop him from jumping like valcro. TFC there is only a shitty pair of sunglasses on top stone step that has no attributes to body transformation nor anything in a kinky fetish sort of way... Yes, I researched other sites for game's info.
- Last but not least ... there's no clue what ya suppose to do at the very end of the game when you've merged with Durin and gone to bonfire area and MC totally clears the sky of moon and stars and ya just left stranded in total darkness - you cannot use a torch, cannot open inventory, nor cannot open command.. conveniently the keyboard buttons stop working, and the usually always shown botton of screen disappears -- MC mentions about wandering around aimlessly in the darkness to do what?, gives no clue --- a sexual act doesn't work ..lol.. If you walk too far (in the darkness) you're teleported to other side of the field. I finished the game with my MC sitting in complete darkness with no clue to how the area is suppose to advance; if there is an advancement, or if the game doesn't actually have any content built to advance on.
= Great game but poorly executed with missing content and annoying bugs and some poor platforming designs.
= Dev also keeps moving the goal posts, meaning, instead of making a quest, implementing it, keep it.. no, he changes it in a later update to 1) makes your old saves no longer work. 2) Confuses you on your next play. 3) Cannot continue on where you left off. 4) Makes you relearn a quest you had already down-pat and completed .... I could go on but I'll leave it there.
=== Overall: I've a feeling this game will become [Abandoned] if he's using Patreons to think of ideas and expects them to pay for it as well. With nearly 30yrs of gaming experience on my belt; when a game looks really good, you can bet bottom dollar the story / game play / mechanics will be pitiful. A game needs a story first, then the mechanics, then build the visuals around it; not the other way round. I hope the Dev can prove me wrong, but it's not looking good when there's hardly a good update in the 3.5yrs this has been in development and the rich bank account they're getting = the ratio isn't balanced.
Bro you really nailed the sum up very well! I did a lot of main and a few sides in the game...I've been playing the game for a few years now and my gameplay ended on Durin too; I was given a message saying the conversation with Bo is not implemented and I was unable to find the missing sword in the snow nor was I able to get far with Bolt. I feel that the game itself should have been centered around the MC getting from point "A" to pot "Z" first, then if the game was a hit come back and add on. I assumed that the update would have added the last patch to fully completed the game but it seems I was wrong...Overall when I first started playing the game I was into it but as I kept on playing it seemed a lot of information was missing and the map did not help me out a lot.

3308ktk

Sep 26, 2019
in celik's case, there are two fruits, a fake and a real one, the first fruit you find is a fake one, so to find the real one look around you, there is a second path that leads you to the real fruit.
2) in the case of durian, once you have merged with it, it will take you to a dark room, well, in that room you have to find an orc, how do I find him? easy, up on your screen, there is a light blinking, that light will fade, when you get closer the light will get bigger.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
1) in celik's case, there are two fruits, a fake and a real one, the first fruit you find is a fake one, so to find the real one look around you, there is a second path that leads you to the real fruit.
2) in the case of durian, once you have merged with it, it will take you to a dark room, well, in that room you have to find an orc, how do I find him? easy, up on your screen, there is a light blinking, that light will fade, when you get closer the light will get bigger.
1) Yeah I gave him the fake one first = made him laydown on his stomach in a bugged-game-sort-of-way :D
- I looked for the 'stiff fruit' 4 times, on different (in game) days.. even sat my MC down ('X' button) for an entire (in game) day and all thru that night (taking into account that some games implement that certain things trigger at a certain (in game) hour or day -or- that of (real time) in real life = I was using my strategy noggin .lol
- I searched almost every wall (barrier) in game *[strategically thinking]*, I found the caves, as well of shortcuts.. even used a fully sized map, (found on Bonfire's wiki fandom).
2) Yeah I noticed the light, but didn't notice it changing size. I thought it's was program issue = some games have that naturally from a technical issue. - Thank you, I will take a look at that on next replay. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: 3308ktk

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Strange.. the game won't open now. When I went to open it today, it asks if I want to 'confirm file replace' > I did 'yes all' > after it's done, nothing happens. So I tried again but this time it says I don't have enough disk space > I emptied recycle bin > tried again > 'yes all' > nothing. I tried again > this time 'auto rename' > nothing.
I was playing the game just 4 days ago - had no problems then.
And now it seems every time I try to open game, it continues to use more Disk storage space even though it's telling me that it's 'replacing'
It's a 7zip file - anyone know a solution?
Edit: Nevermind.. I found the solution.. because too many games have their antics, I forgot not to open from 7zip version but rather from the winrar file. Don't ask me why I have 2 versions, I don't make these games nor pc tech minded.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Strange.. the game won't open now. When I went to open it today, it asks if I want to 'confirm file replace' > I did 'yes all' > after it's done, nothing happens. So I tried again but this time it says I don't have enough disk space > I emptied recycle bin > tried again > 'yes all' > nothing. I tried again > this time 'auto rename' > nothing.
I was playing the game just 4 days ago - had no problems then.
And now it seems every time I try to open game, it continues to use more Disk storage space even though it's telling me that it's 'replacing'
It's a 7zip file - anyone know a solution?
Edit: Nevermind.. I found the solution.. because too many games have their antics, I forgot not to open from 7zip version but rather from the winrar file. Don't ask me why I have 2 versions, I don't make these games nor pc tech minded.
I have two versions as well and like you I had the same issue but the winrar files work better on all my systems.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FartingRainbows

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I have two versions as well and like you I had the same issue but the winrar files work better on all my systems.
I think it's because I downloaded from one of the choice of links in post #1, and it was a 7zip file but it didn't want to run after extraction .. so I must of downloaded from the WinRAR afterwards to get the type of file I know works on my Win10.

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes