Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Di Elopt

Dec 5, 2020
Changelog 0.47 ?
VR support (great!) and some minor (from my perspective) stuff.
The graphic presents a HP G2 Reverb controller, so MS VR and Steam will work. This makes me pretty happy as I use this VR set, and Bonfire was something on the top of my VR wishlist. The "E1 SANDBOX" I've posted pictures of is involved, I think. I will let you know more once I complete downoad and wear my stuff. The download link is behind the paywall, so far :(

Di Elopt

Dec 5, 2020
Forget MS VR. Controllers do not work. My orcs wet dick wiew in 3D was breathtaking, but that's all. Now it's time to test Steam.

Di Elopt

Dec 5, 2020
Nothing works. Neither MS VR, nor Steam. Correct me if I'm wrong, and if so - tell me how to do more than looking at your character's dick and see him running away w/o any chance to make your cam to follow him.
Floating blah blah over the lake is just some Unity stuff. Copy-paste. "Officially". Pathetic.

Di Elopt

Dec 5, 2020
I feel a little uncomfortable with my last comments. I spend several hours in various VR environments every day, so an orc just standing there and pointing his dick at me w/o any move that makes sense made me overreacting, so to speak. 0.47.X plus the Orc Follower mod make some really cool stuff if you don't need to follow plots and quests, and your taste is more like createing your own little kinky world.

Last edited:

Di Elopt

Dec 5, 2020
I have created a Facebook Group for "Hogswild Bonfire" because there is too much information missing about it that cannot be found in just one place including a decent walkthru (which will need help from many participating group members).
I'm pulling information from wherever as well as inputting my own test-proven experiences.
I cannot make heads nor tails of the "work-it-out-for-yourself-because-we're-here-to-confuse-you" Wiki Fandom page .. and if I'm not mistaken, it doesn't get regular updates = there's a shipload of information missing - they've added many placeholders, but added nothing.
Link to Facebook Group: Hogswild Bonfire.
Facebook sucks a nut. I won't be uncomfortable with this particular opinion. The only thing about Facebook that does not suck my nuts is PyTorch.
I've decided to make this effort to see what are you up to, and tried to register and join your group w/o compromising my privacy. No chance.
And?
"Many participating group members" numbers 9 so far. Dead end.
Perhaps you should try to monetarize someones work at YT?
You know, tutorials how to f...ck an orc?
Nice try, after all.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Facebook sucks a nut. I won't be uncomfortable with this particular opinion. The only thing about Facebook that does not suck my nuts is PyTorch.
I've decided to make this effort to see what are you up to, and tried to register and join your group w/o compromising my privacy. No chance.
And?
Nice try, after all.
Yes I know Facebook sucks, people are leaving in droves to join MeWe and other sites.. I wish I could leave in an instant too but am too connected with 11yrs of history. I just checked my notifications and can't see anybody wanting to join - and have been denying access to those who don't answer the 3 questions upon wanting to 'join'.

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
And?
Nice try, after all.
Thanks for putting the group together I will be there!!

Safsaf_Del_Rey

Jul 30, 2020
Anyone has the changelog for the version 0.47.2?
This version introduces a new and trendy tech, among many other tweaks and fixes (and inevitably, maybe some new bugs):

• VR support! Right now very basic and with lots of room for improvement. Other than the hardware being mandatory for this feature, you will need SteamVR installed as the interface. Not tested on anything but Windows yet. You may enable it by clicking on its respective button on the game's action bar at the bottom of the screen. While on VR, a "wrist" menu can be brought up, similar to VRchat, by pressing on the menu button on your left controller. For those without VR hardware: Don't panic! This game will always be primarily focused on standard input, and you can still play this version and future ones as usual.
  • Genie drone AI expanded, now allowing hunting genies to use teleport runes and to loose track of their prey if they run out of sight. Interaction dialogues with affected NPCs have also been added, albeit not yet flavoured (as in, varied in personality) for each of the core characters.
  • Genie "love" no longer curses other characters, but will still transform them if they are showered by it. I'll let you think of creative ways to do that.
  • Added cave shortcut between Celik's circle and the Inn.
  • New (or rather, official) floating islands at Lake Valley.
  • Teleportation runes now have an animation, and will spend mana upon use; standing near other runes while teleporting will consume less mana than teleporting from the middle of nowhere.
  • Transformations in general should now synch during multiplayer.
Patch 0.47.1

• Fixes SteamVR detection freezing the game (and Steam...) when a player accidentally enables VR without actually having the hardware installed or ready.
  • Fixes some online game issues where players get randomly kicked out.
  • Fixes tooltip offset.
  • Fixes fantasizer button.
  • Fixes equipment sets on the inventory.
  • Adds an unstuck free-mana "teleport to start" button to the UI.
Patch 0.47.2

• Fixes "endsex" console commands

kabuto_saint

Apr 26, 2020
Me encanta, ojalá pronto haya un parche para cambiar el idioma al español, me encanta el juego, otra cosa tengo un problema en el lago, cuando nado cruzo la textura del fondo del lago, en el viejo versiones que no sucedieron, eso es lo único. Es maravilloso y me encanta, quiero jugar más y ver qué más viene en el futuro.<3

Reactions: JaxJay003

NMGNT

Jun 4, 2021
Hey guys, new here and found this place while searching for how to play this awesome game. So I started messing with mods a bit and some worked, (like with Xhor, he's one of my favorite characters... Whenever I can find him in the world) and I'm really loving the orc follower mod. My only gripe is that I found a cumflation mod in the GitHub repository... And I have no idea how to implement it into the game so my orc can fill up some bellies with his copious seed lol.

Now I'm not too savvy with game modding, but I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I've tried to find walkthroughs but the wikia page I keep getting directed to is no help at all with how to properly put this particular mod in. Does it even work? I can't find any video of anyone successfully using it. I hope I can find some help here. I'm really liking the game though and looking forward to what hogswild has in store for the future of bonfire.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes